Wreaked GT on Cranky Ape web site

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I was looking and thinking a little, but not too serious since I can't see buying one sight unseen...at least not at that price. Especially if there is a good chance of a bent frame like this one may exhibit. I want one to drive and develop overall as well as future products, so I have been looking at buying a damaged one like this and putting a new front or rear frame clip on it (whichever it needs) of my own improved design and build. I don't agree with "straightening" frames...its yielded once. Yielding it again to put it back "straight" is not a great solution, but many do it.

We shall see. Thank you for the well wishes on a car. Will keep looking and maybe get lucky with a private sale on one like this that I can have the time to check out. Unlikely, but possible.

Do you have the burrito truck(s) located in Vegas?! I am jonesing for one or two...

Understood on all points. Good luck on the search, Scott.

I don't know if they have La Bamba-esque mobile establishments in Vegas, but I'm sure we can find some good late night eats. I hear they have a one or two restaurants open late at night there:)