Why Has HHGT Been Put On Permanet Vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Love the new AVATAR dbk!

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Speaking as a person who more than once was in the doghouse ala Bony....

I said a few things in retrospect, that I probably should have just picked up the phone and chatted with the person that the post (my past post) was mostly directed to. In this era where damn near everyone carries an Iphone or crackberry you can three way call up to about 25 people if you want to just have a *itch session.

True there are A LOT of things going on in this country that most of us here don't agree with. But honestly, in DBK's defense here ... he's right. If we want to change things then start three way calling and organizing.

Posting a "can you believe this cr*p?" post on a car forum does nothing in the whole scheme of things.

Sam will be back ... we'll all sit down and have a drink .. and things will be cool. Personally, I'd rather take my whack and come back to a civil discussion than try to wade thru a bunch of FU posts just to find something relevant to chat about ... or resourse to fix my car with. We all know each other in the real world ... which is what makes this place different.

Its the cooler ..... not the sweat box. BTW I heard Sam was out test driving Z4's anyway. :lol

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Gratuitous Pit Babes Gallery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdG1bRBjlmk&feature=related

NSFWHPB (Not Safe for Work, Home or Pit Bulls)

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Kayan,

:eek NICE!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005