White/Blue GT500 coupe at NAIAS pics

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
DBK said:
You really think so? I've seen it in red, white, yellow, and blue, and the white/blue is by far my personal favorite...

Dave- Did all the other colors you saw have stripes?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I've seen yellow with silver(blech), blue with silver (pretty nice), and solid red (nice except it accentuates the hood, which is probably the only thing not worth accentuating). I believe this car will look best as a striped coupe, unless you get a solid black car. I really dislike the hood vents, so that sorta spoiled the red for me.

Florida Chris said:
Dave- Did all the other colors you saw have stripes?

GOOGLEVP

Jan 16, 2006
Great car for a lot less money. I am thinking about the rag top but just don't know if I would really enjoy driving it. Anyone drive a Mustang GT convertable? I have a 70 GT500 and a 67 GTA convertable. :confused

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Anyone know where I can find a photo of a white with blue stripes Mustang GT500?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
replying to Awsum about a pic of white w/blue stripes...

Hi Jerry,
Going to get one? I am on the list for a Shelby GT500 and Z06. For some unknown reason I am not really excited about either today. Thinking about another Volvo V60 with a few tweaks... am I sick, do I neet an intervention? :confused :bored :eek
Good Sunday and how's the shoulder?
daniel

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
bony said:
replying to Awsum about a pic of white w/blue stripes...

Hi Jerry,
Going to get one? I am on the list for a Shelby GT500 and Z06. For some unknown reason I am not really excited about either today. Thinking about another Volvo V60 with a few tweaks... am I sick, do I neet an intervention? :confused :bored :eek
Good Sunday and how's the shoulder?
daniel

Bony-

I figured once you gave up that gay Spider Man on your signature that you would be done with the similarly questionable Volvos... :thumbsup

Yeah, I know it's a V60, but still...a Volvo??? :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Florida Chris said:
Bony-

I figured once you gave up that gay Spider Man on your signature that you would be done with the similarly questionable Volvos... :thumbsup

Yeah, I know it's a V60, but still...a Volvo??? :cheers

Chris... my 400hp (headers-chip&pulley) Volvo gets me to and from just fine. My pal sells them, love my V70R, best daily driver I have ever owned. I am a former BMW, Mercedes AMG guy. What does a guy have to do to redeem himself?? :lol Suppose buy a Ford 350 pick up that is jacked up ten feet with a gun rack in the back and a Confederate flag in the rear window? :biggrin

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I am looking to get one for one of my sones. His car is about had it. I can't find anyone that will sell one though.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Awsum GT said:
Is this really you!!!! I have been looking for you for years... I knew this would make you come back home.....

bringing tears to my eyes... I am glad you claimed him Jerry, I know I couldn't afford him :biggrin

DALLAS

GT Owner
Jan 28, 2006
Blue With White?

Anyone Got Any Idea Where I Could See A Blue With White Or Blue With Silver?.....i Hope To Order In The Next Weeek Or Two....i Hav A Blue With White Fordgt And Just Cannot Decide On The Shelby....
Dallas