Whipple 3.3 still available from Lethal Performance

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
I have heard people mention they can't find the 3.3 Whipple anymore...
Well it is still available:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/05...6-ford-gt-w200ax-3-3l-tuner-kit-black-p-29880

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I don't know if this is the case here, but many times websites show items that are no longer available. Do a search for the forged BBS FGT wheels. You will find many links, but no stock at those prices.

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
I don't know if this is the case here, but many times websites show items that are no longer available.

When I called about a month ago they said they could still get them..
I wound up buying a used 3.4 from a fellow board member and saved some money.

It will be installed soon and I'll post the difference between the dyno before and after ;)

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
When Shadowman installed mine in April, he was told it was the last Gen II to leave the Whipple facility.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
At end of May, Leathal said they could get me one, but 2 days later when I called them to place an order they said they could no longer get the Gen II 3.3....... There might be a tuner out there that can still get the Gen II on a limited basis...

Ed

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
Our local GT Wiz/Tuner/mechanic has a few on his shelf that are brand new. I'm sure he would be willing to sell them. PM me your number and I will have him call you.

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
News Flash:

Just called Lethal Performance and they swear they can get 3.3 gen II superchargers.
It is appearing on their new product sheet...

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Why would one prefer to get a 3.3L instead of the latest 4.0L?

H

HHGT

Why would one prefer to get a 3.3L instead of the latest 4.0L?
Crank keyway