Welcome Buddy Stubbs!!!

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
I have 40 GT's registered from AZ, but I'm pretty sure that there are probably a lot more than that. A total of 34 dealers in AZ got 66 cars - of course, some of those went out-state, and many others got theirs from somewhere else.

'Course, then there's Tim, and, so far, I count his cars as Buckeye units :rofl

regards,
Jeff

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Glad to have another gearhead on the forum. I am sorry I missed the tour in AZ, it would have been something I'd of enjoyed a lot. I am sure you would have heard me mumbling "I want" the whole time :biggrin

Welcome.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
I have 40 GT's registered from AZ, but I'm pretty sure that there are probably a lot more than that. A total of 34 dealers in AZ got 66 cars - of course, some of those went out-state, and many others got theirs from somewhere else.

Thanks for the info. I know there seems to be a ton.

But interestingly enough, every time I'm out, I consistently run into people who have never seen such a car. Most think it's a Lambo - which is why I went with "06 FORD" as my license plate.

I guess I drive mine a lot more than many of those in AZ?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Buddy should have his car tomorrow afternoon. He will be very pleased. It truely is a unique car. And black NO STRIPE at that. :thumbsup :thumbsup

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Congratulations Buddy. We enjoyed the tour in September. You're Anthem store looks like it is coming along well, we live just down the road from the new place. I'll be sure to drop by with my GT to visit the new store soon.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I'm glad to see another Harley dealer join the fold. I had the pleasure of chatting with Buddy after the tour of his museum. He'll make a great addition to the family.:thumbsup

His only problem now is that his bikes will get ridden a lot less.:lol

Texas GT I don't know what rock I've been hiding under, but I did not realize you were a HD dealer until seeing this post and I read your profile.:thumbsup

I haven't seen Buddy post so maybe he isn't a computer guy so at the next dealers meeting you need to show him how it's done. :wink

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Easy Rider.

I haven't seen Buddy post so maybe he isn't a computer guy so at the next dealers meeting you need to show him how it's done. :wink

Gentlemen,

Buddy is a lot like me in this regard. We are low-tech guys struggling to make it in a high-tech world. My level of technical sophistication stops at about the level of the crescent wrench. Buddy called me two days ago while I was shooting pheasant in South Dakota. He told me he had received his new black GT and loved it. I'll be getting together with him in the next couple days to have dinner. We'll be driving the GTs. I'll get him to post up.

Chip

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Thank you

Gentlemen,

Buddy is a lot like me in this regard. We are low-tech guys struggling to make it in a high-tech world. My level of technical sophistication stops at about the level of the crescent wrench. Buddy called me two days ago while I was shooting pheasant in South Dakota. He told me he had received his new black GT and loved it. I'll be getting together with him in the next couple days to have dinner. We'll be driving the GTs. I'll get him to post up.

Chip

Chip, thank you for putting me intouch with Buddy. It was truely a pleasure dealing with him. You are #1 in my book Chip! :thumbsup
I am kicking myself for not making it to the rally TO the rally.... :willy