Port Credit Ontario
Parts found

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Sorry to hear you are damaged.... Try contacting Torrie McPhail, a sponsor here listed as "tmcphail". Very fair prices - great service.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have exhaust and cats.....
Also have a rear bumper I may let go also. No rail though.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
nsfkid what happned? I am close to you in Burlington On.

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
I purchased the car from RBC insurance. (In its damaged state) It has only 700 miles on it, still has the plastic on the seats and original stickers on the windshield. The car has no frame damage.
Just need all the expensive bolt on parts.
I have purchased the car to keep, I always liked the original GT40 and build quality of the new GT is really quite good.
Give me a call and I'll give you the rest of the rundown.
Mike

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Cool.

Mike,

Good for you. I'm sure you got a great deal on the car and when you're done putting it all together, you're in for a treat. If you run into any snags or are in doubt about something, call the GT Guy's. I watched them partially take apart and reassemble half a dozen GTs in one day working with a level of precision and ease that one had to see to believe. Good luck and good speed completing your project!! I look forward to meeting you at the Las Vegas rally.

Chip

Dan Schoneck

Permanent Vacation
Oct 31, 2007
Do you want to sell it? unrepaired

DanQ

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2005
Lake Zurich, IL
There's a complete exhaust system on ebay right now... I'm not associated with it, just passing along info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...001QQitemZ110210703309QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
You might save some money and improve appearance if you go with the rear bumper delete kit. It will come with the replacement (shorter) frame rails, and a new black mesh screen - two factory items you will not have to buy. Also, you will not need to purchase a bumper. Just telling you some options.... PM me if you need more info.