Want to buy Engine splash shield

Natee

May 12, 2021
Bangkok
Want to buy the engine splash shield. Mine is missing because a previous owner tracked the car and removed it and it’s lost!
Item is back ordered at Ford dealers. Thanks

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Where are you located?

Natee

May 12, 2021
Bangkok
Where are you located?
My car is in Bangkok Thailand. However, seller can ship to my shipping agent in San Francisco. I pay via PayPal. Thanks.

Natee

May 12, 2021
Bangkok
I am restoring the car to original concourse condition. There are only 4 of Ford GT in Thailand.

Attachments

• 16AD8C5F-EAB5-44ED-BF77-5FD978D634FC.jpeg
    16AD8C5F-EAB5-44ED-BF77-5FD978D634FC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
Are those the originals tires? If so there are several threads to review.

Natee

May 12, 2021
Bangkok
Are those the originals tires? If so there are several threads to review.

One of the previous owners must have changed it. They are a bit hard but the treads look like new. I will change them to Bridgestone soon. I also need headlight driver side because the lens is broken. 😓

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
If you don’t plan to drive it, you can keep the old tires for originality. If you plan to drive it fast, then you better get new tires. You will see from “The Tire Thread” that pretty much everyone likes the Bridgestones.

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
Dearbornperformance has a new RH headlight. They are hard to find……believe the owner is a member on this site.

Natee

May 12, 2021
Bangkok
If you don’t plan to drive it, you can keep the old tires for originality. If you plan to drive it fast, then you better get new tires. You will see from “The Tire Thread” that pretty much everyone likes the Bridgestones.
Thank you. I plan to drive it a lot. I like vintage cars to be cosmetically original but tires and tires are the last thing I want to keep original.