Useful advice from my Doctor.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives.

By following some simple advice, I have finally found inner peace.

A doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets.

Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr peas.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
:lol

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
niiiiice

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
:ack:ack You are on a roll, Neil!!!
:cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives.

By following some simple advice, I have finally found inner peace.

A doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets.

Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr peas.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl Hey, if it werkz fer YOU.......!

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Ahhhh. Now I understand - you're typing just like Empty Pockets :lol

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

Hey! Hey!! HEY!!!

WATCH IT!!!!! :slap

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006

No. Ep only types two languages. English and bad english. Neil is definitely speaking a california dialect ... surfer dude. :biggrin

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
:lol

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
You could have obtained the same result if you met up with a Yank at Ye Grapes, Mayfair!