UK Owners ?

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Just one for Bony, as he owns a Ferrari - you might be interested at the Revival this year, there was a display of rare Ferraris in one of the buildings as they are celebrating their 60th anniversary.

I am very interested in attending the Revival. I have a couple of Ferrari's in the garage with my GT's and other Marques. I would love to take part in the 60th celebration.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I am very interested in attending the Revival. I have a couple of Ferrari's in the garage with my GT's and other Marques. I would love to take part in the 60th celebration.

Great news Tim, better lock down your tickets, they don't sell them at the door. I allowed my damn GOODWOOD DRIVERS CLUB membership to expire, and get get the bloody thing renewed. :bored :thumbsdow :frown

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Hey UK. Fell in love with a bike over there that's not available here in the states. I want a Yamaha MT-03 (white) what are the chances, you know... To find this bike there (used or not) and get it shipped to the states. Is that even possible or will customs get me or what??

Much thanks,
Tim

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I thought Phil was making reference to his "naughty bits". (Said the American of British descent) :cheers

You mean 'wedding vegetables'? :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hey UK. Fell in love with a bike over there that's not available here in the states. I want a Yamaha MT-03 (white) what are the chances, you know... To find this bike there (used or not) and get it shipped to the states. Is that even possible or will customs get me or what??

Much thanks,
Tim

Tim,
I have no clue on bikes, bought a newer car will have to comply with EPA-DOT.
Better check it out carefully, California is a bitch to get licensed in. I have nightmare stories to share...
Cheers,
daniel

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Tim,
I have no clue on bikes, bought a newer car will have to comply with EPA-DOT.
Better check it out carefully, California is a bitch to get licensed in. I have nightmare stories to share...
Cheers,
daniel
Thanks Bony!!:cheers

fordcapri

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2006

Much thanks,
Tim

With reference to the Yamaha MT-03, they retail for £4,899 in the UK, which includes VAT @ 17.5%, which you would be able to claim back, as it is being exported out of the UK. The shipping costs for a motorcycle are approx. £600 and it is a really easy job to do, as I imported my car from the USA If you need any help, I am in to motorbikes myself and personally know Dealers that would help you out in obtaining one, plus I would probably be able to get you a bit of discount on one as well!