Twin Turbo Joe

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
Any one have any news on Joe's car these days? I haven't read or heard anything lately. Does he still have it, or has he moved on to something else. Just curious. Thanks.

Aug 25, 2006
Any one have any news on Joe's car these days? I haven't read or heard anything lately. Does he still have it, or has he moved on to something else. Just curious. Thanks.

She is in great hands as TonY G of HP Performance has been working with Joe as they complete the latest version of the gal.

It remain my understanding that they went to great lengths with the base motor build this time.

I remain certain that sooner or later we will here from Joe himself.

Takes care

Shadowman

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
Thanks Shadowman for the update. I would hate to know he was finished moding that beast.

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Yeah it has been quite awhile but I can't wait to to see the latest version. Will Joe take this newest version to the Texas Mile?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
We'll see what we can get out of Tony at the SEMA show??? They had joes car out there last year..

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
More data to come on this project sooner then you guys can imagine. I just can't get into any more detail at this point in time :wink