TT Ford GT vs 650HP Mustang... Have you seen it?

Matavarium

Apr 11, 2006
Montreal
Here it is

I do not know if this is a repost but I just came across it!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Both those cars are slow.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
man those drivers suck :thumbsdow

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Seems that Joe has a little trouble gettin that TT setup to work at it's best... :skep

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
yup, not as easy as bolt it on and forgetaboutit, is it?

GARY J

GT Owner
Apr 21, 2006
That was painful to watch.

CHAD

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Sarasota, FL
I guess HILARIOUS would sum up that vid pretty well.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No need for that fellas. I'm not one to censor, but keep in mind, this car is owned by not only a really nice guy, but a member of this site...

Thanks

piko6

GT Owner
Oct 5, 2005
hello..

CHAD i would love TO run your TT WOULD YOU BE UP FOR THAT??.. say a little wager like $2000 we could make a video.. HEHE..

HEFFNER FORD GT VS STAGE 6 / HP PERFORMANCE FORD GT??
i would be available to drive my car down wherever you might be in FLA.

i have seen your PUFF GT it looks really great now step up to the plate and race me..

yes the breaking up was becuase i was using sparkplugs that were 7' not 8' and the sparkplugs would just stop working.. that issue has since been resolved

although it was hell to find..

Oh FAST FREDDY... i know you are probly a great driver but i got a feeling i would tear you up on any street with any car you currently own

this video was not really a race it was a friend trying to race me as we were driving down highway....

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
YES!

A callout...

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
piko6 said:
Oh FAST FREDDY... i know you are probly a great driver but i got a feeling i would tear you up on any street with any car you currently own

i am not doubting the ability of your car but one has to wonder why you would post up a vid of yourself missing shifts :skep makes me wonder if this is a daily occurence with you. i have missed shifts in my viper before but only like 3x ever in my life. anyway, yes i am sure your GT is faster than my viper but i don't think its faster than either my turbocharged dragbike or my nitrous injected dragbike. so whenever you are ready to race me just bring your GT down to Tucson and i will show you what speed is all about :biggrin

Last edited:

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Most also need to realize that was also at the time Joe was dealing with a failing coil pack that was causing the ignition problem.

piko6

GT Owner
Oct 5, 2005
freddy i am all about speed but if you want to bring the big guns out... like bike with nitrous and turbo etc etc then i guess i should bring out my
pilot and plane HEHEH cruising speed is a bit faster then your bike.. maybe not 1/4 mile but 450 mph should have you covered pretty good..

oh an i can actually bring it to tucson... on the ground i bet we could hit 250 Mph now i just have to convince my pilot

:banana :banana :biggrin

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
piko6 said:
freddy i am all about speed but if you want to bring the big guns out... like bike with nitrous and turbo etc etc then i guess i should bring out my
pilot and plane HEHEH cruising speed is a bit faster then your bike.. maybe not 1/4 mile but 450 mph should have you covered pretty good..

oh an i can actually bring it to tucson... on the ground i bet we could hit 250 Mph now i just have to convince my pilot

:banana :banana :biggrin

well i do live in a private residential fly-in community so that sounds like a great idea. you could fly your plane right to my house and park it in my hangar. i will race you down the runway with my drag bike from a dig and whoever is in the lead when you lift off the runway wins. i will admit though at 450 mph cruise speed you got me beat by a mile. i don't even have my pilots liscense yet. but i have flown one of these at 450+ mph so........

6986MiG-15UTI-205-01.jpg

LeoGSVT

Feb 1, 2006
hey guys im the guy with the 03 cobra seen in this video racing Joe...the video clearly states he is on low boost....+ he was breaking up baldy from the coil pack problem....the reason i missed a gear in my car is i have a bad 4th gear synchro..and i missed a gear 1 time!!! joe is an awesome driver...im not even sure he did miss a gear but in the first race he dropped back and it looked like he did...

piko6

GT Owner
Oct 5, 2005
i take that back at 140 MPH the tires on the plane would blow up or come off on my plane

but it gave Mike (my pilot) and me a good idea..

we will try to race my car against the airplane when he would be landing 10 feet off the ground starting at 100 and opening it all up... yet never land just to do a flyby

and take some pictures for posters and such..

joe

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Freddy and Joe,

Why don't you guys meet and drop your pants, face each other - and get this thing solved once and for all...

Who has got the biggest gun!!! :ack

Outlaw

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
one of 101 said:
Freddy and Joe,

Why don't you guys meet and drop your pants, face each other - and get this thing solved once and for all...

Who has got the biggest gun!!! :ack

Make sure to get some pictures of that ~ :wink :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Outlaw said:
Make sure to get some pictures of that ~ :wink :biggrin

Just don't post em on here :lol

SteveA