Trunk tray latches - need a couple

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I removed my trunk tray - to access my battery - with the hope of tightening the ground wire and fixing my dead voltmeter. In the process I found that one of the four plastic latches (the 1/2 turn types that fasten the trunk tray to the frame) was missing. And somehow during the process, I misplaced another one.
Can anyone direct to a place to buy a few? I'd like the real things rather than equivalent - so I've not headed over to Kragen.
Separately, the ground wire fix did not work. Shadowman, we've got to arrange for a dropoff for a repair, fluid change and an exhaust upgrade.

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
I'm sure Torrie has them.

Aug 25, 2006
I removed my trunk tray - to access my battery - with the hope of tightening the ground wire and fixing my dead voltmeter. In the process I found that one of the four plastic latches (the 1/2 turn types that fasten the trunk tray to the frame) was missing. And somehow during the process, I misplaced another one.
Can anyone direct to a place to buy a few? I'd like the real things rather than equivalent - so I've not headed over to Kragen.
Separately, the ground wire fix did not work. Shadowman, we've got to arrange for a dropoff for a repair, fluid change and an exhaust upgrade.

No worries and as for the the boot retainers; I always have them on hand.

Be safe out there in the rain

Shadowman

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks Pete, yes I have them in stock.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006