Transporter For Sale

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Well as many know I don't use this rig enough & it is time to get it into the hands of someone who will.
2008 build on a pre-emission 2007 chassis - 16,500 miles
$295,000.00obo

Pics and more info here.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Toterhomes/182192982/Optima-19-Toter-44-stacker.html

toterutah.jpg

Cheers
Trent
(403)540-4460

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
That is quite a rig. Good luck with sale.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
All that for the price of a no-miles GT.

Correct color graphics too!

How many cars does that carry? Five?

If five of us here in FL partnered, we'd have transportation to all events. In fact, with that rig, we'd create an event everywhere we went.

Last edited:

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Wow Trent. Just wow. Good luck with the sale.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Xcentric, if you find other investors please let them drive. You did not think I could get my rig around and riding with you in the VW was quite an experience. You are right it would be and EVENT when you ran over all the curbs and other cars there!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Trent, the rig is great and the price is great so good luck on the sale.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Xcentric, if you find other investors please let them drive. You did not think I could get my rig around and riding with you in the VW was quite an experience. You are right it would be and EVENT when you ran over all the curbs and other cars there!

lol! Would that rig qualify as an RV? Meaning anyone who could get a drivers license in a Nissan Versa could drive it?

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
It is registered as an RV but because of the air brakes and twin screw(not a tag axle) you would need those endorsements. Here in Canada it is a class 3 that is required however I have my class 1(CDL) so I don't get bothered. You don't stop at scales and at the border you go thru the private vehicle lane. Most people behind me don't appreciate that until I move and they realize I just opened up 4 spots at once.

I have had 4 cars in it with the current configuration. Lower level has cabinets and a work area at the front. At R6 I hauled 3 cars and yes it was an event everywhere I stopped. Even had one person at the rally mention he saw me in Montana and knew by Camilo's artwork exactly where I was going.

And yes a no mile GT is an interesting trade :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Good luck Trent.

The entire rig is beautiful.