Tires are available

Pettyfan43

GT Owner
Mar 29, 2022
Patterson Ca.
Just in now Bridgestones Bill (Bilal) at Radial asked me to put it out there give him a call 301-585-2740 or 703-554-4803 he’s amazing and the Bridgestones are a game changer

Last edited:
Reactions: extrap and HNS

Pettyfan43

GT Owner
Mar 29, 2022
Patterson Ca.
Thanks to 2112 and extrap for the tire hookup through BaT

Reactions: extrap

PA32Pilot

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2022
Glendora, CA
Got the call yesterday that mine were on the way!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Hi Ron, happy Friday! I wanted to let you know that I have 12 Bridgestone GT tires and Bridgestone called me today to inform me that they have allocated their entire North American stock to us which is awesome. I have 90 rears and 90 fronts coming to me me. Now I am biting my nails hoping for calls.
From Bill at radial tire

Reactions: scotfree

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Hope they sell out quickly as who knows when or if Bridgestone replaces their inventory. Thanks to Bill for stepping up.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Hi Ron, happy Friday! I wanted to let you know that I have 12 Bridgestone GT tires and Bridgestone called me today to inform me that they have allocated their entire North American stock to us which is awesome. I have 90 rears and 90 fronts coming to me me. Now I am biting my nails hoping for calls.
From Bill at radial tire
This is an interesting but strange move by Bridgestone. In all fairness, how well known is Radial compared to Tire Rack, Walmart, Amazon. If Bill is worried about sitting on inventory, maybe he makes side deals with them.

I'm thinking about buying a spare set (I bought rears like a month ago) and putting them into deep storage (no load, no UV light)....then they should be good for 15 years or so.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I ordered a pair of rears from Radial Tire yesterday.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Doesn’t matter how you store them after four years the tires are junk it’s the chemical breakdown from the inside doesn’t matter whether you have 0 miles is 50,000

Reactions: Outlaw1 and HNS

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Doesn’t matter how you store them after four years the tires are junk it’s the chemical breakdown from the inside doesn’t matter whether you have 0 miles is 50,000

I don't think this is absolutely true.

Yeah, Texas mile? I want brand new tires. 4 years old, IDK. Wasn't it 7 or 9 years just a couple years ago?

Pretty soon the tire industry will say 2 years.

Reactions: Pettyfan43

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
With due respect, not true.....even discussed this with Bill, and previously with tire rack. Also stored Diablo tires like this for 5 years successfully.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
How critical is the "N1" designation for the front tires? For those of us who don't/won't track the car, is the "N1" spec'd front tire a must?

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Mine were delivered and are sitting in a spare bedroom. Now my house smells like “Discount Tire”. It least it masks the dog pee.

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
The N1 Porsche tires have the same tread pattern as the scuderia rears.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Thank you! BTW Costco is carrying the Bridgestones but no N1 on the front, the rear are a match: 345/35R-19 Potenza RE050A Scuderia (Costco item no.: 923336).

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Historically, the fronts have not that been hard to get. I ordered some fronts (N1) from Tire Rack on Friday and they were delivered yesterday (Saturday). 1-day! Date code is real good - 44th week of 2021.

Reactions: 2112

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Junior: make sure that Costco can actually get the tires. My experience before was that they would take the order, then say that they were not available.

Reactions: 2112 and Pettyfan43

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
With due respect, not true.....even discussed this with Bill, and previously with tire rack. Also stored Diablo tires like this for 5 years successfully.
With due respect. What ever you like is ok by me
But I’m sticking with what I know

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Junior: make sure that Costco can actually get the tires. My experience before was that they would take the order, then say that they were not available.
Thanks for the heads up. When I’m due (I think anytime now), and just like round 1, team Kendall will be my go to when it comes to tires replacement/install. I was browsing Costco for my 4 Runner and ran into the FGT Bridgestones, hence the mention.

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
With due respect. What ever you like is ok by me
But I’m sticking with what I know
Me too....

Reactions: roketman

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Just received a set of tires from Bill. He still has sets in stock as of the end of last week.

Reactions: Pettyfan43