The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
L-39's. They were built in the Czech Republic as a trainer for the Russians to transition into the Migs. Typical Russian influence as they are under powered and overweight...but you can pull 8g's in them. There are about 200 in the States. Lots of fun to fly.
Mike,

How did the engine mod work out?
Pulling 8 g's , must have some energy on the aircraft :)

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Mike,

How did the engine mod work out?
Pulling 8 g's , must have some energy on the aircraft :)
see PM

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
it this still a Thread about a possible Ford GT Rally in Arizona in September or October. ?
andy (ajb)

Reactions: Iconic GT

McFord

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 3, 2015
Northeast Pennsylvania
We are looking forward to Rally 13, thanks for your hard work and keep us posted on the details, don't want to miss it.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Oh yes - we so much want to join. Unfortunately we need a bit of luck with the dates as this COVID-19 situation has caused a lot of rebooked concerts in my new live venue så october we have 8 ....

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Still too hot here in September and October can also be warm. My guess would be early November time frame

Reactions: Nafod

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
it this still a Thread about a possible Ford GT Rally in Arizona in September or October. ?
andy (ajb)
Yup! Things will be better then.

Ed

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Rally. It will be about a 3 day haul one way for me, but well worth it. Hopefully, you guys are planning for trailer parking. Thanks for doing all the work to make this happen. Having done many similar events, I know it is not easy.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
On this VE Day it's very important to remember; Hitler lost but I didn't. There's one authoritarian dictator still in power and my message is "Stay out of my threads with your political bullshit." I. Don't. Care. It's important you do not post this shit on my site. It's especially important you don't do it in my threads so that I may get an email notification and actually see it.

Piss and moan on Facebook. Go scream in the woods. I don't care. You're not doing it here. I've made that very clear forever. I've just been lazy about it, but luckily I just bought a new ban stick and I need to break it in.

And just as a P.S, another thing I've made super clear is that this site is for GT owners, about GTs. If you do not currently own a GT, and you are not posting about a GT, rethink what you're doing before I have to do it for you.

Last edited:

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Is that crickets I hear?

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
quoting Elton John "THE BITCH IS BACK" (y) 😁