The Registry is up

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The online registry is up. Everyone give SuperB a hand for taking the time to create and implement this thing. It's going to have improved functionality as we get the time, but for now it's a cool place to see what everone has. Only the last 4 digits of your VIN will be displayed, and the correct color car will show up eventually when Brian gets some time.

So add youself!

http://registry.fordgtforum.com

:cheers

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Couple bumps in the road, but it's running now.
If you're member name is not displayed in the registry, PM me and I'll fix it.

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Good work SuperB,

However, I have one question: How do we EDIT our info if we make a mistake or if want to change something?

Thanks
Eric

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Right now editing is something I'll have to do for you.

Last edited:

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
Thanks SuperB and thanks for the corrections to my profile.

Eric

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
PL510*Jeff

The registry is a very nice addition to the Forum. Another job well done. Jeff

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I'll have it sort by year, vin, state.... when I get some more time.

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Thanks for your work on this great site! I chose not to input all my personal info since I didn't know who would have access to it. If it's only the other owners that might be OK, but I didn't see any guidelines other than the red notice that certain info was private...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Bigs, the info isn't shown to anyone. It is kept in the database maintained by only one person, and that is SuperB. Someday we'll probably make a book out of it, but you can be assured none of the info will be shared with anyone but me or him to maintain the database. Unless of course someday want a version published only including those who have explicitly agreed to their consent.

BigsGT said:
Thanks for your work on this great site! I chose not to input all my personal info since I didn't know who would have access to it. If it's only the other owners that might be OK, but I didn't see any guidelines other than the red notice that certain info was private...

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I don't see how one can select center stripe with side stripe. Is that implied since you cannot state center stripe with side stripe delete.

I don't know of any cars with the center stripe and not the side stripe although you should be able to order one that way.

BlackICE

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
It is not a dealer option to have center stripe and not side stripe.
So, someone would have to remove the vinyl. It would then be custom.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
As for security, everything is private now. Only enter the info you wish.
We ask for additional info in the event GTJoey or DBK needs to get in touch with someone or the whole group about the Rally or some other important issue. That info is also for use to confirm the data entered, in the event some teenager post a bunch of crap.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I would have no issue with the information be shared with SAAC, SHEBLY AMERICAN AUTOMOBILE CLUB. CobraJeff is building a data base of GT's to be included in the new registry. They also don't publish private information such as address, phone numbers etc. Jeff told me he would be glad to share his information with us, assuming it was a two way street.

For what it is worth, I registered my GT months ago with Jeff. I am a long time SAAC member. Great organization that welcomes our cars to their events. Even though Kopec is famous for his tantrums :rofl

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
It's up to DBK if we share the info back and forth.