The OEM Clamshell Vent Saga

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I just got mine. I can say with confidence that these will, in fact, NOT warp :lol Showed them to Kip Ewing and he said they were very nice. :thumbsup

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
I would like to order a set but Ok I'm not getting it,which sets are being offered? The ones that are finned like the stock OEM style ot the curved non stock type?:confused

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I would like to order a set but Ok I'm not getting it,which sets are being offered? The ones that are finned like the stock OEM style ot the curved non stock type?:confused

You can get either set that you want but the discussion is mainly on the OEM style.

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Just received mine.......I'm happy:biggrin

Thank you:thumbsup

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Update

Hello everyone, I am shipping out a large amount of vents on Monday morning but unfortunately they will all be going to Shadowman for some painting or powder coating. I will also be shipping mid to late week as well as the first of next week which should supply everyone that has placed the order with the OEM vents . We do have a back log of custom vents as they will follow the OEM's and should ship the following week.

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
Thanks for the update :cheers

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Just placed my order.

Thanks!

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Mine arrived last week while I was out of town. Opened the box first thing Saturday - VERY nice pieces!

Thank you very much!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
10 more sets will go out tomorrow morning so this will be a bit like Christmas wondering who will get them next.:biggrin

Paced

06 GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2006
Naples Florida
I would like to order a set in silver for a black and silver.Whats my next step. Do I pay for them and they will be shipped painted.
Thanks
paced/Tony

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I would like to order a set in silver for a black and silver.Whats my next step. Do I pay for them and they will be shipped painted.
Thanks
paced/Tony

PM sent

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Update 2

Well Kevin and I spent the evening boxing up the rest of the vents as they will go out in the morning. :thumbsup There are a few that still need to go out to Shadowman for some finish work and they should go out hopefully on Friday. Our machinist will be taking down the machines this weekend and the side vents will be in progress from there so if you want vents you don't have much time left. I hope everyone will enjoy the new vents as this has been a fun project for us as well as helped out a local business owner who has really busted his A$$ for the last couple of months. :cheers

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Can you ship my set to Heffner's shop??

I can get you the address.

Thanks!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Can you ship my set to Heffner's shop??

I can get you the address.

Thanks!

PM me you full name along with Heffner's address and I will see what I can do.:thumbsup

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Noticed someone on Ebay selling the machined vents for $850, are these the same folks (Kopp Machine)???
John

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Noticed someone on Ebay selling the machined vents for $850, are these the same folks (Kopp Machine)???
John

No these are not the same vents as ours! From what I am told these guys are not welcome on the forum for some reason. :ack

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Both sets arrived today.

Thank you!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Side Vents!

.....the side vents will be in progress from there.....

:biggrin :thumbsup :banana :cheers :banana :thumbsup :biggrin

Chip

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
side vents

Yall do great work! Put me down for 2 sets of your side vents, please.

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Got'm today - Awesome!!! :banana:banana:banana

Thanks to all involved in this project. Sign me up for the side vents too!