GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
in

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Neither of my cars have shown any inclination of warping but I'd be in for one set just in case.

Thanks for doing the legwork Dave.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Dave -

With the Rear Exit Headers, there is no heat to warp the vents, but I would like to get a set of the metal vents anyway, since they would ultimately be more durable than the plastic ones. Please add me to the list.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Venting.

Bony in for a set that I would like powder coated black...

Chip would like a powder coated black set as well. I'll take whatever you make.

Chip

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I'll take a set.

John

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I will take a set.

Thank you

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Put me down for a set,, How much do they weigh? I hope they have been crash tested !! :biggrin Just joking .. of course,, But I do want 1 set and maybe a second set later ??

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
IN for one set...

One set.........GO BLU

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
I'm still in ...

usmcfred

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
OK, I'm confident we'll get enough orders to pay for the tooling so we're going to make this a go. We'll get the math data in their hands and see how long it will take. In the interim, we'll call $750 the price with the understanding that we can likely drive it downward if we get more people. I've worked with these guys before many times and they will likely give me favorable terms on the tooling payments.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Can we get cmwyc terms?

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
keep me on the list as well.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Chip in advance.

OK, I'm confident we'll get enough orders to pay for the tooling so we're going to make this a go. We'll get the math data in their hands and see how long it will take. In the interim, we'll call $750 the price with the understanding that we can likely drive it downward if we get more people. I've worked with these guys before many times and they will likely give me favorable terms on the tooling payments.

Gentlemen,

There is going to be an upfront cost and required payment from DBK to get the necessary tooling set up. I am mailing Dave a payment of $750 today. I'm going to suggest that all members who are in a position to do so, pay in advance or ASAP so that DBK is not out a 4+ figure sum in tooling expenses while waiting for these to be manufactured and shipped.

Would you please join me in this effort? Thanks in advance. :cheers

Chip

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'm in with Chip, but need to wait until taxes are filed.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
If these are going to look stock and are paintable, put me down for a set. Plastic there is a dumb idea.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Gentlemen,

There is going to be an upfront cost and required payment from DBK to get the necessary tooling set up. I am mailing Dave a payment of $750 today. I'm going to suggest that all members who are in a position to do so, pay in advance or ASAP so that DBK is not out a 4+ figure sum in tooling expenses while waiting for these to be manufactured and shipped.

Would you please join me in this effort? Thanks in advance. :cheers

Chip

As soon as Arnold gets his head out of his arse, doubling registration fees to offset paying back hard working taxpayers their long over due income tax refunds, I am certainly game :biggrin

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Dave
I am in for a set as well

Desi

svtowner

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 2, 2006
Dave:
Count SVTOWNER in for a set.
What address to send funds to?

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
I am in for a set of these as well. I will call you Dave to get payment through quickly. I also have a set of the custom ones coming from Pe2eunia but won't hurt to have another set on standby for one of my other cars.

Thanks for getting this done! :cheers