The new ACR is the real deal!!

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
JH is doing a great job with the ACR at the One Lap of America. So far he has won 7/7 road races, and all of them by a good 5 seconds or more ahead of 2nd place, and one or two of them up to 20 seconds ahead. The had a mishap with the wet skid pad event, so that pushed them back around 180 points. They are gaining ground and catching back up though. I can't wait till mine gets here. :banana

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Sweet! I need one. :biggrin

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
They are now 9/9! :banana

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
10/10 now! :cheers

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
Mike Robbins was there yesterday and called me to let me know how the car was running and it was an exciting day for the Viper and the team. They will win it hands down. This is an incredible car. Did I forget to mention I have two 4 weeks out in Black. I will also have 6 others I will be selling if anyone wants one.

Mar 15, 2006
We won 12 out of 14 road course events. 2nd place never got any closer than 3 seconds and most of the ACR's wins were by 8 to 20 seconds. These lead are generated over a 3 lap run! Run the cars a bit longer and the ACR would be lapping its competitors.

We got 2nd place overall due to a couple of poor finishes (wet skidpad 42nd place and spin at VIR).

However, Chris Winkler did a great job of driving and the ACR is one incredible street car on a race track!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Congratulations John. That is amazing given how short the runs were.

Everyone, keep in mind, if you plan on doing a lot of wet skidpad competitions, the ACR is not the car for you.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Congratulations John, we saw one and got to take a drive recently at our Ohio Viper Club annual dinner. It is a truly awesome machine.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Congratulations John, we saw one and got to take a drive recently at our Ohio Viper Club annual dinner. It is a truly awesome machine.

Tim, did you ever order one? You need to. You don't have enough cars. :lol

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
ROCKMAN

Within 2 weeks I will take possession of a Snake Skin Green, Silver striped SRT10 2008 coupe. Not quite the ACR but should be an awesome machine!:cheers:thumbsup:banana

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
ROCKMAN

Within 2 weeks I will take possession of a Snake Skin Green, Silver striped SRT10 2008 coupe. Not quite the ACR but should be an awesome machine!:cheers:thumbsup:banana

Very nice! SSG is a rare color! I still have not seen it in person, even though one of my neighbors just got one. :biggrin

I'm sure the 2 snakes will bump into each other at a local car event. :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hey John, what was done to the ACR?