The latest FGT being auctioned on BaT

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
When I bought a little over a decade ago, colors absolutely influenced the asking prices.

I had to have blue and it cost me $20,000 over the cost of the equal car (super low miles) in Red or White.

At the time, Quicksilver and Heritage commanded the highest premiums. Next was Black, then Midnight Blue. I did not watch what was happening at the auctions.

Just my experience.

Reactions: Button

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I’m missing my midnight blue!!! Still the prettiest color!!

Reactions: roketman

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
When I bought a little over a decade ago, colors absolutely influenced the asking prices.

I had to have blue and it cost me $20,000 over the cost of the equal car (super low miles) in Red or White.

At the time, Quicksilver and Heritage commanded the highest premiums. Next was Black, then Midnight Blue. I did not watch what was happening at the auctions.

Just my experience.
Its funny, tastes change along with the new favorite color, just one thing remains the same........
It always comes back to THE 2005/2006 Ford GT.
People ARE spending like drunken in a certain age group.....ENJOY THE RIDE !
GTJOEY1314

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL

Just my experience.

Blue looks good, for sure, although I prefer lighter colors. But Rich had a blue in his shop last year that had PPF all over it, and WOW that thing was luscious-glorious, deep looking! Also looked like water and dirt would glide right off it.

BSim27

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 14, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of it and send you pictures every once in awhile!

Roc Spo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 7, 2006
I wouldn’t trade my midnight blue 2005 for anything.

Reactions: BSim27 and 2112

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
No words needed!!

Attachments

• 7CE01011-60F1-4B7E-8234-41243B39903E.jpeg
    7CE01011-60F1-4B7E-8234-41243B39903E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: 2112