The Henry

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The Henry was the perfect venue, not only close to everything but small enough where we were always together and able to really spend quality time in an easy atmosphere. It is not always possible but like Sonoma the smaller hotels really enhance the experience. Anyone attending as their first Rally could really get know everyone much easier.

It has taken a few days to really reflect all that we were able to see and do but The Henry was a key part to this unforgettable experience!!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
:agree:

The art was very nice
View attachment 39240

View attachment 39241

View attachment 39242

However, the sofas in the Lobby were not up to my satisfaction - :facepalm:

The setting was very nice though -

View attachment 39243

View attachment 39244

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
It's a neat place. We represent Ford, so our lawyers are there a lot.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Agreed. Nothing better than bumping into everyone the moment you stepped out of your room. Just made the event that much better.

Vince H

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Not long enough to fully stretch out?

However, the sofas in the Lobby were not up to my satisfaction - :facepalm:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I loved the Henry also. The food, the service, the facility were all excellent. I spent 4 times as much money to stay in the "acclaimed" Portola in Monterey, CA & would never stay there again. I would return to the Henry any time. I agree with GKW05GT that the intimacy of the hotel made the event better. The Mandalay Bay was so huge at Vegas I didn't get to see everyone.

Ed

PS Great pick DBK :)

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Rooms were wonderful and I never saw Ralphie on any couch in the lobby so I assume he liked his room? Ha Love Ya Ralphie.