The GTGUY

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Is there a special way of getting hold of Richard Brooks? Is it just a matter of having patience?
I left him a voice message on his phone a few days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anderson

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Probably patience. Yesterday he texted me that he's about full thru winter ... and that arrived ~5 days after I texted him.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Do keep in mind when you call the "GT Guy" (no longer guys, as Dennis retired), you are calling a single person, no call center, not even an admin. Its just Rich, and your calling a person that is VERY busy doing what he loves, and that is working on FGT's. I would expect that if he took every call, returned every message, he would be on the phone ALL DAY, not getting squat done on GT's.

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Do keep in mind when you call the "GT Guy" (no longer guys, as Dennis retired), you are calling a single person, no call center, not even an admin. Its just Rich, and your calling a person that is VERY busy doing what he loves, and that is working on FGT's. I would expect that if he took every call, returned every message, he would be on the phone ALL DAY, not getting squat done on GT's.
So how do I assure he returns my call?

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
So how do I assure he returns my call?

send him a text also.

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
I emailed him last Thursday, received a response next day. You might try emailing.

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
I emailed him last Thursday, received a response next day. You might try emailing.

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Sent him an email on Sunday.

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
send him a text also.
Will try that next.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Be patient

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
What email did you use?

Tomcat

GT Owner
Patience...

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Worth waiting for!!!

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
Rich Brooks - richgtguy@gmail.com

Reactions: bweig

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Patience...
Just call me grasshopper

Reactions: 2112

Tomcat

GT Owner
Just call me grasshopper
I feel for you...Have you reached out to this Forum (with your question(s))?
Nobody can replace Rich BUT there are a few other VERY knowledgeable people that I have used/trusted (Kendall...)

Reactions: GSix

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Rich Roback was part of the GT Team & works on GTs in AZ. He was at the recent Rally helping out members. Give him a call. 586-292-2788

Ed

Reactions: bweig and GT Tech

oli

Sep 15, 2012
Hayden Lake
Thank you. He says he'll call this evening.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I feel for you...Have you reached out to this Forum (with your question(s))?
Nobody can replace Rich BUT there are a few other VERY knowledgeable people that I have used/trusted (Kendall...)

He’s looking for someone to fix a wrecked car when and if he finds one. Hard buying those right now too due to prices as they are.

Tomcat

GT Owner
Rich Roback was part of the GT Team & works on GTs in AZ. He was at the recent Rally helping out members. Give him a call. 586-292-2788

Ed
Small world...Rich Roback did the PPI on my 2006 GT back in 2008 for AZSTAD (forum member). The car had a CarFax ding on its report that was fixed/inspected and has given me trouble-free pleasure/performance through 45,000 miles!