The GT Guys in FL & 1/15/07 track day - PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jasper said:
NO worried about corners :willy

just echoing brians sentiments :thumbsup

hey mate,
you bringing matilda? :lol

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
daniel;
NO MORE matilda

:cheers :banana :cheers :banana :cheers :banana

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Count me in for Homestead. You've already summarized my thoughts so I won't repeat. It is a great facility. :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jasper said:
daniel;
NO MORE matilda

:cheers :banana :cheers :banana :cheers :banana

ok, I'll leave mine home, need to get the rain gutters cleaned out, great little project for her. :wink

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Florida Chris said:
Count me in for Homestead. You've already summarized my thoughts so I won't repeat. It is a great facility. :thumbsup

Thanks for the track info Chris! Some of the other guys have said similar things.

You, Russ, Erick, & Alex have just been added. At this rate it will most likely end up being at the Homestead track. Will give them a heads up & see what happens by tomorrow AM!!! :thumbsup

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Sebring of course

Sebring please

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
I don't know...maybe I should reconsider

Piccola just came down to my office to harass me about the value of South Florida. The nice thing about Miami is that it is so close to the states!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
K-P Garage said:
Sebring please

Here's an idea! :biggrin You & P can go to the 12 hr races in Sebring (Mar 14-17). Meanwhile, you can take your beautiful GT to the South FL "GT spa" on Sat or Sun & let The GT Guys bump up her power. Pamper her a bit! :wink Yes I know. You'd have to leave boring Sanford and the quiet of Longwood for a couple of days, and (take a deep breath) cross over the "border" to South FL. What did you say it was? 20 minutes by GT? :rofl PLUS... a lot of the really fun people that were at the rally will be there :thumbsup (which you missed the first time around). There's nothing you can't do in South FL. Will be lots of fun! Promise!!! :cheers

If this doesn't work, all I need is 5 minutes w/my favorite little boy & he'll be begging you to go! :banana :banana :banana

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
What, and leave Mayberry?

But MJ, I like it here in Mayberry. You should see the guys at the barbershop come out and check out the GT we I take P to get a haircut. Even Joe Speed comes here with his twin turbo to race. Besides, what good is track time when you have to carry an extra few hundred pounds in pistolas and ammunition?
I do want to meet the folks from the GT forum but it would be cool to have it at Sebring where the GT40 actually did a whole bunch of fiat killin'. I still think we could run the driving school guys off. All we have to do is move the cones and let you get out there in the Z to take a few laps with them. They'll move!! :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:
You kind of lost me buddy! :lol Are you asking if you can be a passenger w/me? :banana

will wimen folk be allowed to drive on track? :thumbsdow
next thing they will want is the right to vote :thumbsdow
got to keep them on their place.... the wet spot :cool :tongue :cool

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
bony said:
will wimen folk be allowed to drive on track? :thumbsdow
next thing they will want is the right to vote :thumbsdow
got to keep them on their place.... the wet spot :cool :tongue :cool

Bony, make sure to watch for my hand signals as I fly by you on the track. There should be plenty of opportunities in case you miss it the first few times. :banana

Can I trust that you will keep this thread civil while I'm in WI this weekend? :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:
Bony, make sure to watch for my hand signals as I fly by you on the track. There should be plenty of opportunities in case you miss it the first few times. :banana

Can I trust that you will keep this thread civil while I'm in WI this weekend? :wink

how about some dry cleaner shops and a few pussy inserts? :devil :slap :devil

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
piccola: can i trust you to be civil while i'm in WI this weekend

daniel;
i can't understand what is trying to be said

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
jasper said:
daniel;
i can't understand what is trying to be said
\
\
Hey John,
She went to Wisconsin on a fishing trip... didn't want us to hijack this thread.
ok Mate?

Attachments

• new-kind-of-fishermen.jpg
    new-kind-of-fishermen.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 79

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:

seriously, nothing personal, here is a picture what happened when females are allowed to drive... note the name on the side of the van :biggrin

Attachments

• image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 74

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:
:wink

...wow, that's nothing God just flipped me off :bored

Attachments

• image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 75

jasper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2006
australia/ 51st state
yeah i've got ya, she's a menace on the roads :lol

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
bony said:
seriously, nothing personal, here is a picture what happened when females are allowed to drive... note the name on the side of the van :biggrin

So then do you consider yourself really brave or really stupid to have let a female drive your GT on 3 separate occasions? :wink

BTW John, I'm not a menace on the roads! I drive quite normal. I can't help it if everyone else drives really slow! :shrug

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:
So then do you consider yourself really brave or really stupid to have let a female drive your GT on 3 separate occasions? :wink

BTW John, I'm not a menace on the roads! I drive quite normal. I can't help it if everyone else drives really slow! :shrug

I think we should take a poll, can you set that up since you started this thread,

Was Bony Stupido to let MJ drive his GT three times?

Was Bony Brave to let MJ drive his GT three times?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bony was brave BECAUSE he continued to sit in the car while being driven by Piccola (True-True, Related - usual type of med school exam questions and answers)