The Ford GT Hardcover book is here!!!!!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Bad News. I received both of mine today. They were Mailed in one box. Both books have the bottom two corners crushed. It Looks like they were dropped and mashed.
Sorry to be the first to have a ''bad-news report'' on what otherwise looks like a nice 'work of art' and has been getting good reviews.
andy (AJB)

Mine too. I just opened it and flipped a few pages the other night. Tonight I see mine has some "bump" damage at the bottom of the spine, and the glossy cover is also bent. I guess I'll be calling Marcie too.

AJB,call Marcieon the hotline, 1 570 971 4839, she will tell you what to do...........sorry gtjoey1314
Does she have an email? It's lots easier.

Last edited:

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Joey - I don't think Arnold S. has has as many hit as this thread. Great book, super collaboration, the best of the best. Hey it's a long drive to Utah, do you want me to swing by and pick you up? :biggrin

Care package went out to Marcie and you will have an additional something for the signing.

:cheers
Trent

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Graduation day

Well, GTJOEY is off to New Paltz, new york for Nicholas's college graduation, can you believe it my son is 22 years old.......well it all started with diapers and water bottles and now Im loading the car up with my parents and inlaws diapers and water bottles ....say a prayer.......
Enjoy the book, will be m.i.a for a while, anything else about the book email svtoa on the first thread or call marcie..........and thanks trent for all you do ehhhhh!
GTJOEY1314:thumbsup

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
I'm with Joe waiting patiently knowing it will probably take 3 weeks to get here to Anchorage.

+1 ..........nothing but the sound of crickets in the Seattle area while waing for the UPS truck.............just a rumor of a book - so far.

Saw my name on one of the engine tags - just curious about what the colors mean i.e orange, yellow, and white.

Last edited:

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Got mine yesterday and was absorbed in it all last nite. Joey and Marcie, thank you so very much for putting together a book that really does cover the car from bumper to bumper with technical facts, build facts and testimonials from folks who truly love this awesome auto.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Just found a brown box on the front door step. Great looking book. Thanks for the book Joey and Marcie. Also Joey, congratulations on the Graduation.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Book looks great !
Nice job...

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
Got mine today. Shipped fine. Wonderful book! Wish I could read more, gotta mow grass.

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Joey and Marcie,

My book arrived today. It's fantastic. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Waldo

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Impressive.

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Great Book!! I am absorbed into it!! Joey thanks for all your passion that makes GT ownership that much better!! (thanks to Marcie as well!!)

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
Book arrived today in Belgium ! Fantastic work :thumbsup... would like to read for the rest of the day.... but have to work first ...:frown

THANKS !

PS i have 0401

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys, thank you once again......I had a wonderful weekend as my eldest son Nicholas has graduated College....Something hit me...no more hockey,cub scouts,high school , driving lessons, now at 22 he's a man......going up thursday to clean out the apt. just a great accomplishment for the parents and my son....
On another note, both my parents and inlaws where on hand to witness the great achievement...modern medicine is not what its all cracked up to be....3 runs to rite aid, tucks, depends and all the rest made me even think more about how we should enjoy today....and how many more todays do we really want to live....
In closing I payed out $225,000 for a state college,2 years left on the mortgage, my wifes midlife $125,000 kitchen is done....

IM ITCHING FOR SOMETHING REALLY GT NEAT TO DO.......I THINK WE WILL NEED SOMETHING TO DRIVE AROUND THE WORLD IN! AND I MEAN AROUND THE WORLD........just think about it my friends.....gtjoey1314 more to come......
I will adress with Marcie today any concerns on just a hand full of shipping issues.....so enjoy and keep reading.....will see all of you at Carlisle....gtjoey1314

Last edited:
H

HHGT

Belgium before SoCal... I tell you its a West Coast vs. East Coast conspiracy...:lol

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Belgium before SoCal... I tell you its a West Coast vs. East Coast conspiracy...:lol

Sammy - this is what happens when you mess with the Census Department..............they have "friends" in the barn leased to the Pony Express unit that serves your hillside retreat.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I finally picked up my copy of the book this past saturday............When I got home, I started reading it...not realizing that hours later I was still reading and admiring those wonderful pictures, and all that info. I think it is the best reference to our cars, the facts, the figures...and most importantly the People. A THANK YOU goes out to Mr. GTJOEY for the passion and the stamina to make this book happen. Another THANK YOU goes out to Marcie Cipriani....(how I love that name..) who guided all in designing, organizing the layout, and all of her dedication for this book.........You are a wondrous person......I am so glad to know you!!!!!!!

Gino

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I got mine a couple days ago. Excellent. Thanks for a great effort.

Chip

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I got mine a couple days ago. Excellent. Thanks for a great effort.

Chip

Just received my books. I can't put it down! WOW!!!!!! Thanks Marcie &Joey.

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
Sure hope this thing shows up in the mail tomorrow. If not I won't be able to see it for another month. Oh, the joys of business travel!

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Books arrived this AM. All in perfect condition.

Big job well done, GTJoey!

Marcie - thanks for the VIN help!