The Ford GT Hardcover book is here!!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of Marcie Cipriani and myself, I am very happy to announce The Ford GT Complete Owners Experience. If you missed Saleen during the build, Wixom during the build, buying your car new, any recall letter, factory notices, all the rest.....this is the book!

Besides personal accounts, there are build dates, window stickers, and much much more!!!!

There will only be 1000 of this first edition EVER! and each one will have a serial number plate! 100 books will be available in June in Carlisle and approx 400 are spoken for already so please get your order in asap!!!!!! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

***Dave, can you please Sticky this for a while?***
SVT Owners Association Announces Publication of
Ford GT - The Complete Owners Experience
Ford GT supercar the first subject in a series of specialty publications

Montoursville, Pennsylvania — April 6, 2011 — The SVT Owners Association (SVTOA) today announced the publication of the first in a series of books focused on vehicles engineered by Ford’s Special Vehicle Team (SVT). "Ford GT - The Complete Owners Experience" will be available in May, 2011 via the SVTOA’s online store (SVTOAstore.com). Preorders are now being accepted for May delivery at SVTOAstore.com.

About the Ford GT
The story of the 2005-2006 Ford GT has deep roots in Ford Motor Company racing history. Heralded as “Pace Car for an Entire Company,” the Ford GT took center stage during Ford Motor Company’s 100th Anniversary Celebration in 2003, and won the hearts of the automotive public. Ford delivered just over 4,000 Ford GTs to the public throughout the two-year production run, and the enthusiasm for this American-grown supercar continues years after production ceased.

Ford GT - The Complete Owners Experience

SVTOA tells the Ford GT story not only from an engineering and logistical perspective, but also from the point of view of the owners, whose connection to these cars is the true measure of success for Ford Motor Company.
GTOwnersExp_Cover_sm.jpg
This hardcover, full-color book consists of:
• 200 information-packed pages, including a comprehensive index covering all technical aspects of the car and production figures
• Historical roots of the Ford GT supercar, including previously unpublished photography
• Foreword by Fred Goodnow, Ford GT Design and Engineering Manager
• Photographic chronicle of the Ford GT build process from beginning to end
• Complete listing of each Ford GT vehicle identification number and build date
• Examination of the engineering feats accomplished during development, as well as insider information from the engineers themselves
• Hundreds of full color photos, including stunning images from award-winning photographer Paul Michael Kane.

Other Features:
• “Owner Profiles” in which Ford GT owners explain their connection to their car
• Ford Official Licensed Product
• Purchase and maintenance tips
• Limited edition – Only 1,000 books will be printed and each book in this first edition printing will be individually numbered with an engraved serial number plaque.

Ford oval, SVT and Ford GT are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company.

For more information:
Marcie Cipriani ; M@T5design.com ; 570-971-4839
To order: www.SVTOAstore.com

Sample pages:

FordGTBook_TOC.jpg
FordGTBook_APPENDIX-1.jpg
FordGTBook_CH6-2.jpg
FordGTBook_CH5-4.jpg
FordGTBook_CH7-1.jpg

To order: www.SVTOAstore.com

Last edited:

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Just ordered; can't wait to see it!

Belgiumbarry

Sep 3, 2009
i send a mail to quote for the book + delivery to Belgium... so i can dream some more to buy one
already got a mail back... :thumbsup:thumbsup

Last edited:

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Hey, who's is that stunning GT is that on the cover. Couldn't have selected a better choice, thank you Marcie.

And NJGT and I had the opportunity to sit down and review the book Sunday before it went to press. It is one of the most impressive GT books I have ever read and I think everyone will be very impressed. When you guys read the book you'll be able to appreciate the countless hours of hard work that went into its preparation.

Including a few surprises which I think nobody will expect. I want 50 copies. Best of luck to you Joey and Marcie and Paul Kane well done ! :thumbsup

Last edited:

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Trying to order it online, keeps dropping my info, so I'm on the phone with them now.........................

Success, got my confirmation!!!

Last edited:

dmark1

GT Owner
Dec 18, 2010
Dallas
C'mon guys whats the deal with American Express ? .05% cost too much? Sheez...

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Thanks Joey!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys , thank you, will post more pics from the book a little later.......enjoy......300 orders in 2 hours, PLEASE this will be it..........thanks gtjoey1314

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Ford GT Book cover photo shoot

Here's a little behind the scenes look at the cover photo. Photo taken IN MY DRIVEWAY by Paul Michael Kane, editing and layout by Marcie Cipriani.
GT Jimmy - who is that beautiful young lady in the background??? :wink

[video=youtube;3JRzb9jWx8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JRzb9jWx8E[/video]

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
More Sample Photos

Enjoy!

Attachments

• FordGTBook_APPENDIX-16.jpg
    FordGTBook_APPENDIX-16.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 2,599
  • FordGTBook_CH3-6.jpg
    FordGTBook_CH3-6.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 2,490
  • FordGTBook_CH2-2.jpg
    FordGTBook_CH2-2.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 2,519
  • FordGTBook_CH1-1.jpg
    FordGTBook_CH1-1.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 2,402
  • FordGTBook_CH4-9.jpg
    FordGTBook_CH4-9.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 2,440

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Ordered. Thanks Joey.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Joey, are you doing a "gathering" at carlile again this year?? I am thinking about going.

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
"M",

Would that be the cup cake girl?!?!?!?!?!

"J"

crazy cuban4

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2010
Cortez, FL
Joey,

I just spoke to Marcie and ordered my 12 and she was so nice that she got me both of my VIN numbers.

Joey, now you will not have to answer any of my questions any more. You my friend are becoming obsolete!!!!

Thank you so much my friend.

Wil

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Ordered a few, thanks

ETW

GT Owner
Jan 16, 2006
Just ordered. Can't wait!

I just spoke to Marcie and ordered my 12 and she was so nice that she got me both of my VIN numbers.

Was I supposed to put my VIN in somewhere? I didnt see a spot for that

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Now we just need Camilo to sign them for us and were good!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I think that the 1000 will be sold out before the day is done!

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
I just ordered mine as well,
I ordered 2,
One to read and bring to car shows for people to look at and on to put away!:thumbsup
My order # is getting up there # 8XX

Dino

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2006
Queens, NY
3 on the good side