The difference between the GT & Z06

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
What’s the difference between these two cars?

eca7a1e2.jpg

They may both stop at a drivethru once in a while, but... You will NEVER catch a GT owner EATING fried chicken in his GT!! :eek

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
Apples & Oranges. The world is full of cheeby corvairts. I must see a dozen everyday. :ack

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
piccola said:
What’s the difference between these two cars?

eca7a1e2.jpg

They may both stop at a drivethru once in a while, but... You will NEVER catch a GT owner EATING fried chicken in his GT!! :eek

Damn straight.... Basic qualifications for the restaurant is an award winning wine cellar, top chef, bar that only uses fresh fruit, leather seats, nice cigar list and room... POPEYES, died from bad spinach... :cheers

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
Nicely done Piccola

Could not have said it better MJ. Thanks :thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I like Popeye's - but I always take my Durango - NEVER the GT :cheers

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Sorry but I would do In and out and maybe even Bobs Big Boy in the GT. I would eat outside the car but I would drive there w/little timmy for a shake. I hope you don't mind :cheers

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I must confess, my GT sees the McDonalds drive through now and them. NEVER fried chicken though. Just tooooo messy.

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
food panels sez okay

Big boy's is an icon, In and Out, and Mickie D's lounge as well, especially with the boy. I mean afterall it will be his car someday. Even Camilo Pardo sez in the video from the Discovery channel on "rebuilding a legend" that they even put in roll down windows so you can go through the Mickie D's drive-thru.
Here in Orlando we have these ridiculous things called "McDonald's bistros" that are believe it or not gourmet Mickie D's. When Mj gets her Heritage I am sure she and Bony could check it out.
But, FRIED CHICKEN?? Oh man that is just too nasty

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Fried What?

K-P Garage said:
............But, FRIED CHICKEN?? Oh man that is just too nasty
Yea, Kinda like eatin fried rattle snake.:ack
SHOW ME THE BEEF!:thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
The GT is the perfect Popeye vechicle to take your meal home in, because when you put it in the front trunk the chicken stays nice a warm until you get home! Never eat chicken in the car!

BlackICE

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
do those mickey d's bistro's have valet parking? :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
now if you want a gourmet slider try a WHITE CASTLE, just can't eat twenty of those little burgers... :cheers but you have to bring in a brown bag of nice wine, they don't have a list. I recommend TABLAS Le Beaucastel 2000 red :lol or L'Adventure Optimus 1999

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
No no no, food doesn't enter my truck. Well...it happened once, once!

Last edited: