Thanks Mr. and Mrs. DBK

markburnstein

GT Owner
May 17, 2015
Thanks Dave and Francesca!!

Raj Nair

Ford GT Team Alumni
Mar 10, 2015
Sorry for being so late with this but I also wanted to thank Dave, Francesca and everyone else involved for putting on such a great event. It's clear that it's been appreciated by the GT owners but I wanted to let you know that Ford Motor Company also appreciates all the efforts and contributions to the continued legacy of the Ford GT.

Thanks!

Raj

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Raj,
I think its safe to say.We were all excited to see and meet you!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Sorry for being so late with this but I also wanted to thank Dave, Francesca and everyone else involved for putting on such a great event. It's clear that it's been appreciated the the GT owners but I wanted to let you know that Ford Motor Company also appreciates all the efforts and contributions to the continued legacy of the Ford GT.

Thanks!

Raj

Raj,
I think its safe to say.We were all excited to see and meet you!

+1

Thanks!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
A mere thank you is not enough offering to show my appreciation for Rally 10!

THANK YOU ! Dave, Francesca, Camilo, Edsel and Henry Ford, Raj Nair, The 2 Rally Monsters, The Henry Hotel, Ford Performance, et al.

And another big Thank You for the very special group of people who designed, tested and built our Ford GT's! A job well done.

And who would have thought 10 years ago, when someone simply posted on the Ford GT Forum " wouldn't it be nice to go to Dearborn to see the last GT be built", that we would meet annually for ten years in a row. And the GT owners, past and present, would become life long friends. I'm proud to be included in this community.

Looking forward to at least another 10 years of gatherings of our GT Family and friends.

Go Blu!

Shoboat

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 23, 2005
Toledo Ohio
I had an unforgettable experience Dave and Francesca. I appreciate all your planning. Warm regards.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California

THANK YOU ! Dave, Francesca, Camilo, Edsel and Henry Ford, Raj Nair, The 2 Rally Monsters, The Henry Hotel, Ford Performance, et al.

And another big Thank You for the very special group of people who designed, tested and built our Ford GT's! A job well done.

And who would have thought 10 years ago, when someone simply posted on the Ford GT Forum " wouldn't it be nice to go to Dearborn to see the last GT be built", that we would meet annually for ten years in a row. And the GT owners, past and present, would become life long friends. I'm proud to be included in this community.

Looking forward to at least another 10 years of gatherings of our GT Family and friends.

Go Blu!

As one of the first members on this unbelievable forum, let me just say that my motoring experience with our FGTs was and is unprecedented because of this forum, DBK & family, Ford etc. Life is Good....................GO BLU

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Rally 10 was my first rally although I have been hanging out in the forum for almost 9 years. Thanks to Dave, Francesca and their crew. My family and I had a fabulous time and my son has a new girl friend.

Last edited:

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rally 10 was my first rally although I have been hanging out in the forum for almost 9 years. Thanks to Dave, Francesca and his crew, my family and I had a fabulous time and my son has a new girl friend.

about time .... good you finally made it :biggrin

:cheers
Anders

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV

Go Blu!

:thumbsup:thumbsup

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Go Blu!
Well said, feel exactly the same.
Thanks to all that helped to make this Rally a resounding success and a most memorable event.
On to LeMans!!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
There is no doubt that this event (annually) is DBK's passion. I got my car in 2011 and just by luck we lived in Vegas for last year's event. Everything at Rally 9 was executed to the degree of the best trade gatherings I have ever been at (and I've been to alot, mostly in the tech arena, starting with DECUS in the 70s). These take a lot of focus and organizational skills. I don't know what DBK does for a living, but if he wants a job organizing "trade events" I'm sure he won't have a problem finding a job.

The big question is whether 2016 will have a US based rally or will it be Le Mans? I hope for both (with double effort, and if you need some help, give me a call)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Some how I missed this thread to thank Dave and Francesca... :facepalm: I guess it was the long trip home and the miscellaneous detours on the way home.. So Thanks again Dave and Francesca!! Still riding the wave, See you in Daytona !!