Thanks- Elite Auto

mlane

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2008
Coto de Caza, CA
I recently purchased a GT40. I had it narrowed down to two cars (one of which was located at Elite Auots) I ended up buying the other car but wanted to let people know even though I didnt buy the car from Elite Autos Shelby continued to help me out. He was very informative and very helpful!
Thanks Shelby:cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
No prob Mitch! Sorry I did not have the exact color combo you were looking for, but glad I could help with finding you the right car. Now, Become a regular on the forum. Best thing you can do while you own this car. Will help with alot of questions that you are sure to have during ownership and if you find the forum useful, contribute or donate to the forum as thats what keeps it running.
Many happy miles. Let us know when you actually receive your car! :thumbsup

Last edited:

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Congrats on the car.....but more details are needed. :biggrin What was your color combo? What made you want the GT. The members here like the stories behind the decisions...so share. Fun for you and us. And pics...don't forget the pics. Even if it is not our car, it is always great to see the pics. :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Mitch, you a man of good taste, I didn't buy my FGT from Shelby either...
That makes us one of the few and still proud.

Seriously, I changed your status to owner. Register your car above. Then, I must say that the mission of this forum is to be an owner's gathering place with a few selected sponsors. Shelby is a class act, even if he does tallk funny and have a tatoo of Hillary on his left shoulder. Stick arround, enjoy this place and if it is helpful to you, consider becoming a $ubscribed member.

Cheers,
Bony

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Seriously, I changed your status to owner. Register your car above. Then, I must say that the mission of this forum is to be an owner's gathering place with a few selected sponsors. Shelby is a class act, even if he does tallk funny and have a tatoo of Hillary on his left shoulder. Stick arround, enjoy this place and if it is helpful to you, consider becoming a $ubscribed member.

Cheers,
Bony

Dont listen to old man BONY, he is just mad my sister would not date him! :frown

Oh, and Mitch purchased the very unpopular SOLID BLACK..... :wink

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
YUP, your mother always said your sis got all the brains and looks...
we have to talk.... seriously, I will be ringing you. :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Mitch, great taste, I owned a black one, it was my second FGT.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Welcome !

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Mitch, welcome to a great group of owners and all of us think you'll not only enjoy this Forum but you'll find it to be most informative. Let us know what you think about your new FGT. It appears you're a man with some historical reference by your use of the term "GT40."

H

HHGT

Mitch, welcome to a great group of owners and all of us think you'll not only enjoy this Forum but you'll find it to be most informative. Let us know what you think about your new FGT. It appears you're a man with some historical reference by your use of the term "GT40."

As the man said, it is a great forum. We are so close as a group (meaning we know everything about everybody) that I can tell you that AlohaGT's Heritage missed its flight from Honolulu to Los Angeles yesterday. I think this is a first. :lol:lol

This morning though, I saw the baggage handler doing doughnuts on the tarmac of LAX:willy:willy:willy:willy He figured that since you upgrading your tires, then what the heck.......

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
As the man said, it is a great forum. We are so close as a group (meaning we know everything about everybody) that I can tell you that AlohaGT's Heritage missed its flight from Honolulu to Los Angeles yesterday. I think this is a first. :lol:lol

This morning though, I saw the baggage handler doing doughnuts on the tarmac of LAX:willy:willy:willy:willy He figured that since you upgrading your tires, then what the heck.......

Well, when they were about to board the flight, we were told that First Class was overbooked. The Heritage only flies First so she had to wait one more day.

Won't the baggage handler be in for a surprise when we drop her off after the Rally with the new Whipple and all?

Looking forward to seeing you, my friend. You'll recognize me as I'll be the one wearing the Tag Heuer Le Mans Heritage watch...that you bought for me!

Mahalo nui loa, again! :thumbsup:cheers:banana

pauleddy

Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 14, 2007
Newport/Boca Grande
Welcome, Mitch:
You are one of the lucky (and few!) brilliant owners that have the vision to realise that BLACK FGT's are by far and away the most desirable.
Pic's please.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
As the man said, it is a great forum. We are so close as a group (meaning we know everything about everybody)

Welcome - Black is good, Solid Black is sinister! I've a tuxedo version as started by Fubar, which includes Torrie, John (pe2unia), others and also the Shadowman!

Much better than RED!!!!!!! :rofl

Congrats and welcome! What part of the country you in?

Last edited:
H

HHGT

Welcome - Black is good, Solid Black is sinister! I've a tuxedo version as started by Fubar, which includes Torrie, John (pe2unia), others and also the Shadowman!

Congrats and welcome! What part of the country you in?

....uhhhh....

Last edited:
H

HHGT

Unlike Black, Red is considered a color :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL