Thank You

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
We would just like to say thank you for allowing us to work on some of your cars. We wish we could have worked on more but timing didn't allow. We would also like to say a special thank you to Dave and Joey for making this event happen. We were privilaged and honored to meet a lot of you and talk about a piece of history that most of you own. Thanks again, The GT Guy.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Not only are you guys , top notch ,you are considered some of my best friends, thank you once again for all your support AND HELP DURING LAST WEEKS CRAZY TIMES. All the best my friends , enjoy gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No problem guys. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car, and didn't hesitate to give your phone number to about 200 people this week :lol I can't think of two guys who would go to more absolutely insane lengths to get this stuff done for people. It's just an added bonus that you know the car better than anyone else and could do it with your eyes closed (or with your wife in labor). I know we'll be seeing each other around town.

Be prepared, the phones will be ringing for years to come!

TrackDay

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2006
thegtguy said:
We would just like to say thank you for allowing us to work on some of your cars. We wish we could have worked on more but timing didn't allow. We would also like to say a special thank you to Dave and Joey for making this event happen. We were privilaged and honored to meet a lot of you and talk about a piece of history that most of you own. Thanks again, The GT Guy.

You guys are the greatest!
Thanks!

If you don't already know "The GT Guys" I highly recommend them.

rickisapilot

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
TrackDay said:
You guys are the greatest!
Thanks!

If you don't already know "The GT Guys" I highly recommend them.

Who are the GT GUYS and where are they located?

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
Speechless

THANK YOU DENNIS & RICH, Never before have I seen such work done for somebody else. You are both truly friends of mine, it is certainly my pleasure to have met you over the last week.

I know many of you on this site know the story, but let me spell it out one more time...My car has been have some leaking issue from the tranny. GT Joey introduces me to "thegtguy" (Dennis and Rich) on Monday evening at about 9:00 pm. Both guys are top notch and just oooozzze with knowledge and enthusiasm about the GT. Anyway Dennis says leave the keys at the front desk and he'll pick up the car and get it fixed. Ha thats my 150,000 dollar baby, and I won't be back to the hotel until after midnight. He says no problem he'll come by after midnight and have it fixed and returned before the event starts at 7:00 am. HHHMMMMMM well GT Joey says it's okay, so I decide to do it. As you might image I went down stairs at 5:30am, a little anxious, the car is there. It has been cleaned and detailed (including the engine). WOW. Later we meet at Saleen, he explains my problem and wants nothing. WHAT, that’s right nothing, just happy your car is fixed. I am very impressed.

Over the next two days they continue to check under the hood looking for the leak...it never reappears. In speaking to them, with all the vast knowledge about the GT I decide to go ahead and get the tranny cooler put on. Yep I would like for them to handle it but I have no time, I thought maybe I could stay another day and get it done on Monday. Dennis says...leave the keys at the front desk and he'll be happy to pick it up. This time I’m partying with GT Joey and we don't get back to the hotel until 2:00 am. But as told I leave the keys at the desk. Up the next morning at 7:30 am and you guessed it, my baby has the tranny cooler on it.

Anyway I could go on and on about how much it means to know you guys and you lovely families. Rich hope your getting some sleep, as he has a new baby just day old. Dennis you and the misses are always welcome in Dallas.

THANKS

Steve

RedGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 21, 2006
Foxfield, Colorado
GT Guys

Dennis and Rich picked up my GT at the dinner at Ford on Friday night, put on the tranny cooler, a Borla exhaust, and the three chrome GT caps and had it back on Saturday morning. On top of that, I didn't have a check with me and not quite enough cash so they just told me to mail them a check when I got home. If I ever need anything else for the GT, they will be my first call. Bill

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Well, everyone has said it all. My car showed up on Wednesday :party :party :club :party :party at 11:30am, they dropped the car with TAA Springs, put on a tranny cooler and breather, installed the Acufab exhaust, did a Heffner chip and pulley. Then they found the Heffner pulley was not running true and reinstalled my stock pulley. The delivered my car at 9:30pm to the Ritz and told me they would pick it up on Friday night late, and replace the pulley. On Saturday morning I found my keys on the desk with a note to be careful since I have a few more horsepower now. I am 110% satisfied, was treated like a king, can only recommend both these gents.
THANKS DENIS AND RICH, you guys rock! :usa :party :party :club :party :party :usa