Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
awesome :cheers

Gimbal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 11, 2007
Queenstown, New Zealand
Gimbal - been following your loss of a GT saga. As has been said by many, glad no one was injured.

And as a fire protection Contractor for over 4 decades, I applaud your wise choice of installing a fire sprinkler system in your new garage.

For a fist full of dollar, you can have the insurance of the "on-site" fireman to defend against a fire, which hopefully will never happen again, and control, contain or extiguish the fire before the fire department arrives.

Hi Jeff, I now admire fire sprinkler systems in buildings all the time now wishing I had some of my own!! We are also building a new house which strange enough was planned to have built-in domestic sprinklers prior to the fire. We were lucky to have insurance to cover everything too. Can't wait to get my new GT, looks like a few more months before it's finally here. I'm happy to wait knowing all is good again.

Gimbal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 11, 2007
Queenstown, New Zealand
One more video...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/NADAGuides-STILLEN-Ford_282401.htm

This was one of our best stages. We passed 4 cars in this stage and we actually beat every other car in the top 10. We were 5th quickest through there.

Hi Kyle, thanks for the great video. What a workout for car and crew! I kept imagining that video in high def on a big screen, only one step away from actually being there.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I was required to put sprinkers in my home during a remodel, they cost a bundle, but the lower insurance rates will more than make up for it over time.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Just saw Steve and kyle's in-car video of the targa for the 1st time. Wow, I'm exhausted from watching it...that's hard work. Congratulations!:cheers