Sunday morning drive

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Just a few more weekends before the flakes start to fall and the sand being put down make the roads unsuitable for driving the GT. This summer went fast. Barely put 1500 miles on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufaa-afXOFQ

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
2010090500.jpg

2010090501.jpg

WALKING TALL 2

Apr 8, 2009
North Carolina
Beautiful car, after seeing your car without the white strips I believe I like much better. What kind of exhaust do you have?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Good video and stills. E470 makes for some good photo ops. The sound going under the bridge can only be appreciated by an observer.

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Enjoy it when you can. Great pics as usual!! :cheers

Aug 25, 2006
I am enjoying the pictures/videos and even more so knowing that in the process of creating/sharing them that you are having a great time with your gal.

Takes care

Shadowman

Luke Warmwater

Permanent Vacation
Jul 29, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
The fun part is that's not even me driving it. It was my brother's 44th b-day so he got up early with his twin daughters and came up to the garage. I tossed him the keys and we hopped on the E470 Tollway and traveled all the way around from the northwest to the southeast side of Denver where we stopped and had breakfast before heading back around. It probably cost me $100 in tolls but the traffic is very light and it put him in the drivers seat for 100 miles or so on a great driving road. He doesn't know it but it gave me the gift of being able to get some pics and video that I'll sit and stare at in mid January when the cars is tucked up and put away for winter :)

The exhaust is the Ford Racing(Borla) headers.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
How fast did he get it to?

Some toll roads "know" how fast your average speed is. Given that the E470 authority is bankrupt (how do you foreclose on a road?) I'm surprised they haven't figured a way to charge a "tax" if your time between toll booths is calculated to exceed the speed. Dang, now I just gave them an idea :)

Aug 25, 2006
The fun part is that's not even me driving it. It was my brother's 44th b-day so he got up early with his twin daughters and came up to the garage. I tossed him the keys and we hopped on the E470 Tollway and traveled all the way around from the northwest to the southeast side of Denver where we stopped and had breakfast before heading back around. It probably cost me $100 in tolls but the traffic is very light and it put him in the drivers seat for 100 miles or so on a great driving road. He doesn't know it but it gave me the gift of being able to get some pics and video that I'll sit and stare at in mid January when the cars is tucked up and put away for winter :)

The exhaust is the Ford Racing(Borla) headers.

Now this makes it even nicer

Too cool

Shadowman