Suggest a plain cover for a few hours a day on a dry day

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Maybe a silly question, but I think that even the GT's car cover attracts attention, unwanted in my case since I'm wanting to park mine at work during the day for a few hours, with a cover on it, but not a cover with racing stripes and FORD GT on it 😁 ... So I'm looking for a cover that won't harm the paint, mostly to hide the GT from eyes, but also protection from the sun. This scenario isn't going to happen often, but I like the idea. Not that a 44" tall sports car, under a cover of any kind, isn't going to attract some attention anyway. But hiding the bright red, the white stripes and shiny wheels might help some.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Something plain looking like this https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/product/custom-ultratect-car-cover.C-CCUT?COLORID=UG|CCUT

... although I know nothing of its quality.

Reminder of the OEM cover (please disregard my garage ... it's a work in progress, and now that I look at it from an outsider's standpoint apparently I can't just focus on 1 or 2 things):
IMG_20200827_221041.jpg

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I think I have one of these (been 15 years since I bought it). Its an indoor fleece lined cover.

Reactions: extrap

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
I think I have one of these (been 15 years since I bought it). Its an indoor fleece lined cover.

Ordered! Thanks 🍻

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
I have a number of different covers from them and have always been pleased!

Reactions: extrap