Spokeo or Intelius --- Which is better?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
There are many websites that offer personal information such as Spokeo or Intelius.
I am trying to uncover the possibility of personal assets for an individual who has cheated me out of a great sum of money.
Do any of my GT brothers know of any other website that offers this information?

Thanks GTNJ

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Tiger, just call Gino, he got his cousins, Johnny bag of donuts, vinny baddabing and of course,joey canoli....So since this is posted here, is the end result, once you recap the money, your gonna buy another gt? gtjoey1314.........p.s. gino is leaving a message, he is getting the trailer ready...

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I use a private investigator when I am collecting a judgment. However, you can check the websites of the tax collector and property appraiser in each county where you suspect the debtor may have real property and the website of the division of corporations in the states where the counties are located. The division of corporations may be part of another agency or office. For example, in Florida the division of corporations is under the Secretary of State. You should be able to do a name search for officers and directors of a corporation, the managing partner of an LLC, the owner of a fictitious name and registered agents of an entity. If you can relate your debtor to any of the above, repeat the searches for each name.

On the othe hand, if you are serious about collecting your debt and the amount is not inconsequential, hire a good investigator, and for about $500 you can get just about all the legally (and sometimes illegally) obtainable information available for your debtor nationwide. Ask for a nationwide asset search.

Happy hunting.

H

HHGT

+1 Sinovac and Lexus Nexus

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
If you sign up for the investigative websites, YOU can then be tracked. Hire a PI to do it for you, or better yet, hire a lawyer to hire a PI to do the dirty work. Lawyers can't rat out a client.

H

HHGT

Lawyers can't rat out a client.
:thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
:thumbsup
:agree: