dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
This is great news.

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Like I said previously, I've used them many times for builds whether it was motorcycles or cars. Great people. Here are the gauges going in my Ferrari 358 build. I have a full set get in my NSX S/C build.
John

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 974

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
John, those look cool. I like that they incorporated a prancing horse for you. 2 questions:

1. What's a 358? Modified 308/328/348??
2. Why does the Speedo say "GPS". Is it not hard wired to a sensor or anything and just picks speed off a satellite?

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
John, those look cool. I like that they incorporated a prancing horse for you. 2 questions:

1. What's a 358? Modified 308/328/348??
2. Why does the Speedo say "GPS". Is it not hard wired to a sensor or anything and just picks speed off a satellite?

The 358 is a 308 that has been totally tricked out with a new stroker crank (modeled after a 360 crank with a 308 nose) carillo rods, forged piston, efi, and full engine management to 3.5 liters. The
speedo is a GPS unit which allows me to run any size tires I want without worry. It has a small antenna that mounts under the dash to pick up the GPS.

John

PS. I bought one for a custom bike I did. Very cool since it hooks to nothing and you can't see the GPS antenna.

H

HHGT

Ur not allowed; U will only like the OEM or this

Its gotta match my yellow calipers

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great News !!! Thanks to all involved !! Sign me up !!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I have dibs on dual Oil Temp / Oil Pressure

Some one here even drew up the dial, 2 yrs back

That would be a great one. Would you install one? It wouldn't be OEM and I know you like to keep them OEM.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Job well done!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
200 for speedo instead of 1,100

I think your looking at their GT40 package. It has a 200mph speedo but the Ford GT package has a 220mph speedo (need a 260).

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
All I can say is WOW. Amazing pricing for better than OEM quality. I do hope they offer silver bezel individual gauges for replacements. Will these fit the OEM panel (other than the tach)? Or is this really a full set only replacement? With a silver bezel, they would be reasonable replacements for a single failed gauge.

Nice product guys!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
All I can say is WOW. Amazing pricing for better than OEM quality. I do hope they offer silver bezel individual gauges for replacements. Will these fit the OEM panel (other than the tach)? Or is this really a full set only replacement? With a silver bezel, they would be reasonable replacements for a single failed gauge.

Nice product guys!

:agree: :thumbsup

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
I think your looking at their GT40 package. It has a 200mph speedo but the Ford GT package has a 220mph speedo (need a 260).

Is it an optical illusion or is the speedo smaller diameter?

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
The tach is definitely smaller... it doesn't have that weird flat bottom. I think the numbers on the speedo are just smaller or something?

AMB

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2005
San Diego,Ca.
Speedhut Gauges

The tach and speedo are 4", vice 5" for stock ones!!!! All the other gauges are the same size as the stock ones and are interchangable. All are plug and play, with the correct conectors. :thumbsup

H

HHGT

The tach and speedo are 4", vice 5" for stock ones!!!! All the other gauges are the same size as the stock ones and are interchangable. All are plug and play, with the correct conectors. :thumbsup

That explains the need for the Aluminum Dash plate.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
That would be a great one. Would you install one? It wouldn't be OEM and I know you like to keep them OEM.

I would break down....

Love analog gauges ....the most I saw was on a Mangusta...had 8 gauges....inc oil temp

Love the Camaro now too

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Tell em to make a bigger speedo. I only need two markers: Misdemeanor and Felony.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
Tell em to make a bigger speedo. I only need two markers: Misdemeanor and Felony.

and Ludacris Speed

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Roger that.