Special Signature series shock set available.

MR2Race

FGT The Velvet Hammer
Apr 6, 2006
Northville Mi.
T&A Shocks Announcement
We have a special Signature series shock set available.

Ride height adjustable Penske Coil-over Shock set for sale
I have built this set of one-off custom shocks.
And they are in need of an owner.
This “special custom” product was designed and developed for the customer that desires a high end shock but likes the way that the factory original shock performs.
And priced like the factory originals, however they are completely re-buildable. Using all high end fully machined aluminum Penske Racing Shock parts.
And feature - the ability to use the original upper shock isolator should the customer desire. If the owner is happy with the performance of his stock vehicle, then this is the last set of shocks that he will have to purchase.
It has adjustable ride height spring seats. So you may raise or lower the cars stance.
They are hand assembled and calibrated to my Blue-print specification.
This is your chance to buy a special set of FGT dampers. This is 1 of 2 sets ever built.
They are similar to
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Shock-A...pt=Race_Car_Parts&vxp=mtr&hash=item2c4d1a8ee5
But are anodized black !!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0607.jpg
    DSCN0607.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 224

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I can't say enough about my single adjustable shocks that you did for me .They are awesome.

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Whats the price?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Click on the e-bay link, to Alex's "store".

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Something not right???

I can't say enough about my single adjustable shocks that you did for me. They are awesome.

Gentlemen,

My 3-way adjustable T&A built Penske coil-overs are better than Ron's single adjustable units. There must be a defect somewhere in mine however as Ron is still way faster on the track?? What's the deal with that? :confused Perhaps I need more rebound dampening.

Chip