ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Perhaps our Russan friends do not build the best cars. But when one of their oil tankers is hijacked off the Somali coast they don't mess around. This film clip was forwarded to me by USN Admiral (Retired) Davis who currently lives in San Diego. This videotape shows Russian Navy commandos on a Somali pirate ship shortly after the pirates had captured a Russian oil tanker. The Euro Union Navy that patrols these waters would not interfere because they feared there could be casualties. The soldiers freed their compatriots and the tanker. The Russian Navy Commandos moved the pirates back to their own pirate ship, searched the pirate ship for weapons and explosives, and then they left the ship and exploded it with all remaining pirates hand-cuffed to it.

The commandos sank the pirate ship along with the pirates and without any court proceedings, lawyers etc. That is, they used the anti-piracy laws of the 18th and 19th centuries where the captain of the rescuing ship has the right to decide what to do with the pirates. Usually, they were hanged.

I would think that after this episode, from now on, Russian ships will not be targets for Somali pirates. Summary Justice!

http://true-turtle.livejournal.com/85315.html

Chip

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
And it took the US 9.5 yrs to find Osama? I love the message here...."Don't Mess With Texas". Referring to trash along the roadways.....supposedly. Perhaps it should be our National slogan. You have to make believers out of troublemaking adversaries....or it will continue.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Works just fine for me...

rdjmp

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2011
DFW Texas
And it took the US 9.5 yrs to find Osama? I love the message here...."Don't Mess With Texas". Referring to trash along the roadways.....supposedly. Perhaps it should be our National slogan. You have to make believers out of troublemaking adversaries....or it will continue.

+1 !

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
A very effective form of justice.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Nice not to have Flamming America liberal attorneys trying to ensure that the pirate "victims" of western imperalism get a fair legal processing and being tried in a public court in Manhatten to make sure they receive appropriate and compasionate justice!

Last edited:
H

HHGT

Nice not to have flamming America liberals trying to ensure that the pirate "victims" of western imperalism get a fair legal processing and being tried in a public court in Manhatten to make sure they receive appropriate justice!

Someone should start RCLU up!:ack

FM99

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 4, 2008
Iowa
Perhaps this could be an opportunity for a "friendly" competition between our seals, Russian commandos, and anyone else who would like to join. Points could be awarded for pirate ships captured and destroyed, friendly ships captured by pirates and freed, and pirates eliminated.

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
Here is another one showing the Russians destroying a pirate ship with all on board:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDmdtcyDVlg

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Now if we could just do that to Drunk Illegals that are found wrecked or crashed on the L.A. freeways