SoCal Camilo Event Wednesday April 25th

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry, I don't have much in the way of details right now. Camilo just sent this to me and I'm passing it on.

Looks like you get dinner on the house if you drive your GT.

WCM_Flyer_SAT _April.jpeg

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
If anyone has more info I would appreciate it. Long drive for me but I just blew up my sea doo so not much else to do this week. Be great if I could get a trans-axle cooler installed while in the area...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I talked to Camilo and it's a reception at an automotive memorabilia store. If you want something signed or just want to hang out and have a drink or some food, he will be there.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
They do a thing called 'Big Wednesday' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC0Ln-UJE38

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
If anyone has more info I would appreciate it. Long drive for me but I just blew up my sea doo so not much else to do this week. Be great if I could get a trans-axle cooler installed while in the area...

Hey I am an old Sea Doo guy from way back !! How did you blow up your Sea Doo ?? Playing with the boost ? turbos or something ?? :biggrin

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
Thanks for the update guys, I'll see how I feel tomorrow and maybe tackle Angeles Crest Hwy. Not sure what is wrong with the Sea Doo. It's a 2009 RXT-IS 255hp. I had the supercharger rebuilt at 100 hours at the end of last year, and have about 10 more hours on it. Was going full throttle up a river and heard a slight explosion and loss of power. Dash came up with a low oil pressure warning, but that went away. There is a hissing noise now. I limped about 3 miles back to the dock. I'm hoping something simple like the head gasket, but dealer is closed today so I'll find out later in the week. Sorry for the off thread discussion.

MDT

GT Owner
Jun 24, 2006
Looks like the weather is going to get ugly, it's 105 here so sometimes I completely forget about snow. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...as-heavy-rain-storm-approaches-wednesday.html

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I'd just like that poster.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Sounds like a great chance to hang out.

I am sure the side show of babes, cars, and fun will be there.

Wrong coast for me.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I wish I could be there! Have a good time everyone.

Ed

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hope someone takes some pictures :)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry guys, this was called off due to rain. It is now "Big Saturday" :lol and has been rescheduled for this Saturday. Hopefully some GTs are around!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit