So, I got my new wheels! They're SO AWESOME!!!

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Beautiful rims! With the lettering on tires, it looks race ready!

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Looks Amazing!!!!

Thanks. I'm so very pleased with how they turned out.

KEEP THOSE PUPPIES OFF THE CURB!!!:willy:willy:willy

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You're not kidding. I was pretty anal about my stock BBS's, I'm gonna be so crazy about curbs with these. :thumbsup

Hey Pro they look great !!

Thanks Brian.

Hi,

yes please PM me pricing.

Do you know if they will do a 19" Front and a 20" rear?

PM sent. Two actually. :lol Short answer is "YES, and I wish I would have thought of doing that!!!".

They really looks fantastic - nice choice!

Lance

Thanks Lance. Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut. They turned out better than I dared hope.

VERY nice

Shadowman

Thanks Shadowman. :thumbsup

Me too. But then again, is there ever ANYTHING done that doesn't enhance these cars, including doing absolutely NOTHING to them?? :cheers

Beautiful rims! With the lettering on tires, it looks race ready!

Thanks. I think so too. I'm going to order up the Hot Tyres kit and figure out how to do this. My tires are still all black right now.

:cheers

I hope to have my buddy available pretty soon to do up a proper photoshoot. Can't wait. :thumbsup

Oh, and to JBSteven, as to the power handling capabilities, they're the stock wheels on the Koenigsegg CCX, Ascari and Mosler cars. :thumbsup

Last edited:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Cool rims.

streetking

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2008
Very nice!

SW

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
Pro,

Those look awesome....I think they'd be gorgeous on my silver car too.....hmmmmmm.... :biggrin

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Cool rims.

Yes, they sure are. You know, I REALLY like Carbon!! I think I might become Kip's new best customer! :willy:willy:willy :wink

Very nice!

SW

Thanks man. You should get a set for your new TT Gallardo. :eek And like I said about YOUR wheels in your wheel/purchase thread for your GT, your wheels look great too. :thumbsup

Pro,

Those look awesome....I think they'd be gorgeous on my silver car too.....hmmmmmm.... :biggrin

Sanjay, you KNOW they'd look great on your car. Dymag has a silver set shown on a Silver GT on their website, but I think a black set would look AMAZING on a Silver GT. WIN!! They'd also look amazing on a Black Series SL. :wink The dealer I got them from also just put a set on a Black (color) McLaren SLR :thumbsup

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
WOW, the wheel and tire combo with the white lettering make the package complete.

kmillen

Jan 29, 2007
Great looking wheels! I agree, I especially like them on the heritage! Also, white lettering for the win!

We did a bit of research on these wheels when we were considering them for the GTR. When we spoke with the manufacturer they explained to us why they switched from the magnesium to the magnelium and your explanation is correct. The other thing is that magnesium is an unusual material in that it corrodes from the inside out, so you can't actually see if there is a problem with the metal until (generally speaking) it's too late. The magnesium would fatigue or corrode over time and there was the potential for wheel failure.

Now, with the magnelium construction Dymag is much more confident that these wheels will not have the same issues that they had in the past with their magesium setup. If I recall correctly I believe magnelium is a mixture of magnesium and aluminum.

If anyone is interested in these we are an authorized distributor!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Nice use of the multi-quote button Pro! :thumbsup You need to teach that skill to the post whores out there. :lol :cheers