Don't know what I'll do if I can't get my daily GTFourms fix.:frown

Note to DBK, we need a crybaby "smile"

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, it's not your computer. It's the server, which should be corrected this week. What's frustrating is that it's blistering fast when it's not getting crazy loads for no reason. Like lightning, then it gets hit with phantom molasses.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yeah, it's not your computer. It's the server, which should be corrected this week. What's frustrating is that it's blistering fast when it's not getting crazy loads for no reason. Like lightning, then it gets hit with phantom molasses.

Good to hear a fix is in the works. The site was unusable this afternoon for a period of time.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Believe me I know. Nothing like getting home and having 50 db errors in my mailbox. :bored

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Any update Dave? This afternoon at about 5pm EDT I could not access the site at all. My browser just timed out.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, we're thinking about moving it over tonight. I'm going to give it 24-48 hours just because the Rally reg just went up and I don't want to risk anything right now, but I have a new cluster lined up right now if we have to move it.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Hmmmm, just as I clicked to write a note the site was unavailable. Like magic. :eek

Cluster, you mean clustered servers for the site? That is way overkill.
Or did you mean Custer like the servers are surounded by indians?

Regardless, you should certainly wait a couple days since the Rally notice just went up.

Did you prepare your DNS for the move? You got a failback plan? Inquiring minds want to know. If your DNS isn't ready, you'll have 24-48 hours downtime no mater what you do.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, DNS and everything is covered. I can't point it at his servers and put up a temporary placeholder while copies of the DB's are moved. A friend of mine owns it so we'll be rocking whenever we do. I don't want to do it right now because the Rally stuff just went up as you say, but we'll have minimal downtime when it happens.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
&%%#@%$(_+%$*@#$

Twice today - one while posting.... PC goes to lunch, IE's lost..

Don't tell me it cause I don't use a MAC

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Don't tell me it cause I don't use a MAC

Mike, why tell you what you already know:lol

MAD IN NC

Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Love this one.....

great DBK MOVE!

Attachments

• Database error.doc
    25 KB · Views: 115

mike becks

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2006
Dania
just tuned

I`ve been in Iraq on and off for 2 years and I just picked up my gt from Steeda Motorsports in Pompano,Fl.The tech said it came in at 480 rwhp the lowest he`d seen and came out with 643 rwhpand 601 rwt#`s and the thing rides like night and day. It`s Black with Silver stripes .I`ve done pulley, throttle body ,reprogram and k&n filter up grades. And best of all, I own it.And ir my leg emnd in 5 weeks I`ll probably return to Iraq that`s the news Irecieved today. I am Mike and my GT is an05 w/3600miles now and the # is 1141. Ya`ll keep the shinny side up.And Bless the overseas security contractors.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I`ve been in Iraq on and off for 2 years and I just picked up my gt from Steeda Motorsports in Pompano,Fl.The tech said it came in at 480 rwhp the lowest he`d seen and came out with 643 rwhpand 601 rwt#`s and the thing rides like night and day. It`s Black with Silver stripes .I`ve done pulley, throttle body ,reprogram and k&n filter up grades. And best of all, I own it.And ir my leg emnd in 5 weeks I`ll probably return to Iraq that`s the news Irecieved today. I am Mike and my GT is an05 w/3600miles now and the # is 1141. Ya`ll keep the shinny side up.And Bless the overseas security contractors.

Hello Mike,

We talk about a great hijack of a thread....
First welcome back and thanks for supporting our fighting men and women...
Don't think the dyno pulls mean that much, sound like you did the right mods. The proof is on the strip or track, not on the dyno. Welcome to the owners circle. Your car was most likely built on the same day as mine, #1153.
Enjoy the ride, get well and keep us posted.
Cheers,
daniel

MAD IN NC

Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Hello Mike,

We talk about a great hijack of a thread....
First welcome back and thanks for supporting our fighting men and women...
Don't think the dyno pulls mean that much, sound like you did the right mods. The proof is on the strip or track, not on the dyno. Welcome to the owners circle. Your car was most likely built on the same day as mine, #1153.
Enjoy the ride, get well and keep us posted.
Cheers,
daniel

I agree that this is the best Hi-jack of any thread I've seen:lol I was hoping that Bony wasn't giving me guff about the Dos box but looking at the serial numbers posted- it's proof Bony is not only always older than me but has also has an older car.:rofl

Mike best color combo - Blk/ Slvr:thumbsup

Quickdraw

pit crew chief
Dec 28, 2006
Hello Mike,

~~~. Your car was most likely built on the same day as mine, #1153.
~~~~
Cheers,
daniel

Close...
2005 #1141 built 5/20/2005
2005 #1153 built 5/19/2005