Shifter ball

Black 907

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 9, 2006
Anybody know if Jay's shifter balls are still available. Haven't been able to contact them..full memory when asked to leave message when calling and an email that gets returned...

thanks

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Jay has had some personal problems keeping him from catching up on his side business for us. Be patient. No one makes the stuff he does.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Anybody know if Jay's shifter balls are still available. Haven't been able to contact them..full memory when asked to leave message when calling and an email that gets returned...

thanks

I ordered and paid for my shifter ball in early January as well as left several phone and email messages with no return call. I did read on our forum that he was getting himself back together after some bad luck so I hope to hear from him soon. I think many of us are being patient.:thumbsup

Aug 25, 2006
I ordered and paid for my shifter ball in early January as well as left several phone and email messages with no return call. I did read on our forum that he was getting himself back together after some bad luck so I hope to hear from him soon. I think many of us are being patient.:thumbsup

I am chatting with Jay via text at this moment and will get an answer on this soon

All the best

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006

PM or email me as Jay has one that can be shipped

I need the shipping information yadayada and I will take care of it with Jay later tonight

Regards

Shadowman

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Incidentally, no one has better balls than Jay. :lol

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
PM or email me as Jay has one that can be shipped

I need the shipping information yadayada and I will take care of it with Jay later tonight

Regards

Shadowman

Thanks Shadowman,
PM sent
The GT guys are coming this weekend to install the short throw shifter as I wasn't sure if the ball would do the job so I pulled the trigger on the short throw shifter while they are in town.
Thanks for your help again:cheers

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca

Yep gotta have those to go with Derry's nuts:lol:lol:lol

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

You're a big man for admitting to knowing that publicly !!..:biggrin

Aug 25, 2006
*** UPDATE ***

I am chatting with Jay aka GT Saver at this moment and the back-ordered pieces will be shipped tomorrow

Takes care

Shadowman

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Hows The Short Throw Shifter And The Ball Work Together ? I Have Both ,but Have Not Been Able To Drive Yet Due To New England Weather

Aug 25, 2006
Hows The Short Throw Shifter And The Ball Work Together ? I Have Both ,but Have Not Been Able To Drive Yet Due To New England Weather

Perfectly; this is the setup that I have used on my gal since day one and have since assited others with the same setup.

You will be very happy

All the best

Shadowman

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Perfectly; this is the setup that I have used on my gal since day one and have since assited others with the same setup.

You will be very happy

All the best

Shadowman
+1

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI

roketman, the short throw shifter and Jay's ball together work in unison in an outstanding fashion. I simply can't be more pleased with the combo. I never cared for the locking nut with the stock ball and the long look and throw of the stock unit. The new look, feel and throw are all much improved IMO. Check out my post below for further commentary and photos.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7507&highlight=jay's+shifter+ball

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Yep gotta have those to go with Derry's nuts:lol:lol:lol

I agree, Wally - Jay's Balls and Derry's nuts, they're a sweet combo. :biggrin

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I installed the FRPP short throw shifter and a MOMO shift knob that I really thing looks at home on my GT. Will post pics tomorrow with pics of my new wheels. :biggrin

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
You're a big man for admitting to knowing that publicly !!..:biggrin

On average, Brian, I admit to handling Jay's ball a couple times a week for about or hour or so at a time. Regarding Derry's nuts, I usually take a soft cloth to them about once a week. :lol

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I installed the FRPP short throw shifter and a MOMO shift knob that I really thing looks at home on my GT. Will post pics tomorrow with pics of my new wheels. :biggrin

Shelby, don't recall seeing the Momo. Can you post a pix of that as well?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Shelby, don't recall seeing the Momo. Can you post a pix of that as well?

"Coming soon to a computer screen near you!"

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Dare I ask how you know this :lol:rofl

Please see post #17 above.