GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Back home!!

Gentlemen,

Shadowman has installed my Kip Ewing CF mirrors and he guarantees me they will add 15 mph to my Mile speed. Clear bra is good for another 10 mph. CF hand brake bezel, 5 mph. My Heffner #2 (no cats) exhaust, 10 mph. These plus some of the other items he attended to should add up to a mile speed of about 415 mph!! :biggrin

But I'll settle for 200. :cheers

Area 51 is a very beautiful place in Northern California. Lots of GTs and other exotics getting massaged. And of course Shadowman is a very interesting guy to visit with. Thanks for getting this stuff done before the Texas Mile Bill, I had a blast!! Jason Heffner will be at the Mile with a few of his cars and we'll call you with an update.

And for owners who have only seen photos of the functional front brake ducts, they look even better up close. :thumbsup

Chip

Aug 25, 2006
Gentlemen,

Shadowman has installed my Kip Ewing CF mirrors and he guarantees me they will add 15 mph to my Mile speed. Clear bra is good for another 10 mph. CF hand brake bezel, 5 mph. My Heffner #2 (no cats) exhaust, 10 mph. These plus some of the other items he attended to should add up to a mile speed of about 415 mph!! :biggrin

But I'll settle for 200. :cheers

Area 51 is a very beautiful place in Northern California. Lots of GTs and other exotics getting massaged. And of course Shadowman is a very interesting guy to visit with. Thanks for getting this stuff done before the Texas Mile Bill, I had a blast!! Jason Heffner will be at the Mile with a few of his cars and we'll call you with an update.

And for owners who have only seen photos of the functional front brake ducts, they look even better up close. :thumbsup

Chip

"Thank You Chip"

It remains my pleasure to have had the opportunity to work for you and for the opportunity to massage your gal aka "34"

“34” was a bright spot in my every day and not because she is yellow but rather because I knew as she was being twisted and tweaked that your dream was closer to being realized.

Thank you again for the kind words and the time spent within Area 51 by both of you.

Takes care and "be safe" out there Chip.

Shadowman

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...Maybe a pair of very cool gloves???....

Just don't cover up the thumbs! :wink