Shadowman and #34's Visit

Aug 25, 2006
As Chip shared in another thread; he delivered his gal aka #34 to me today so I can tend to a few personal touch items as well as a stem to stern checkup as he makes ready to exercise her.

It was great to have Chip visit even though the time was short; early on Chip made mention of maybe staying in town for a day or two to see the processes unfold to which I said "stay as long as you like and then when you leave I will begin to massage your gal" to which he said "I understand completely as I am the same way when I am tending to projects such as pre-flight inspections".

When I tend to the gals I get in a zone and remain focused on them exclusively thus insuring that nothing is forgotten or improperly completed; sadly a situation that I have seen the results of far too often.

Chip; thank you for the opportunity to work for you and for the opportunity to massage your very cool gal; she is in good hands and will be treated as if my own as she is now family.

Takes care

Shadowman

Attachments

• DSC02570.JPG
    DSC02570.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 488

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Everyone's gal should visit there at least once in her life.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Special 'Clearances' Required!:secret:

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Shadowman, are you still doing the up doors? If so my Gal might have to visit you.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Nice!!!

Can't wait to see the up and coming exercise programs too :D

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
GT Forum "Return to the Mile"

Nice!!!

Can't wait to see the up and coming exercise programs too :D

Ray,

Soroush, Mullet, Apollo, yours truely, and a few other members will be back in Texas at the end of March to run the Mile. They offer a fine selection of the most expensive T-Shirts on the planet. The one I wish to acquire is about $40,000 more expensive than the low budget garment I left with the last time I was there. :ack

Chip

Last edited:

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Well ....... Chip ..... I am so disgusted and jealous.

I can't take it anymore. Seriously.

#34 should now be 1234 = BLAST OFF!

What else are you doing to your GT?

The only thing #34 is missing is wings ... but, I know you have that department already covered.

Please share, so us poor unfortunate souls can torment our already disturbed membranes.

Dam I wish my car was @ Shadowman's place.

Discovery 51 = Bill's former life = Victor Frankenstein. I know it.

What other person could possibly dream up this "MAD" stuff.

I know Bill ... new name aka Frankenstein will be reading this @ 3AM drinking coffee. What sick person drinks coffee @ 3AM, only a MAD scientist cooking up some new MOD for our GT. I just hope Bill doesn't spit his coffee out on his computer. :rofl

Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Chip = Man on a mission for that special Texas mile T-Shirt.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Possibly T/C for that killer start? :wink

Aug 25, 2006
Shadowman, are you still doing the up doors? If so my Gal might have to visit you.

Good afteroon

Yes a limited number of the door systems are in the pipeline at this time.

Bernard just integrated the first of the production pieces; this system is fully CNC machined; no casting this time and they look stunning. At this time there are a couple more gals already being made ready to have the process completed.

Takes care

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006
UPDATE

"34"'s visit has come to a successful conclusion as such she is now on her journey to Texas during which time her legs are to be stretched again.

We had a great time with her and now expect that her time in Texas will be most enjoyable too.

Takes care

Shadowman

Attachments

• DSC03380.JPG
    DSC03380.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC03385.JPG
    DSC03385.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC03369.JPG
    DSC03369.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC03371.JPG
    DSC03371.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 245

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Chip can't wait to hear what Shadowman was up to.

On another note - did you get your Z1 brake kit installed so you're braking on CC brakes now?

Aug 25, 2006
Chip can't wait to hear what Shadowman was up to.

On another note - did you get your Z1 brake kit installed so you're braking on CC brakes now?

Chip is still traveling with "34" with his expected eta home in a few hours.

Now as for the project as it unfolded this visit; I can share that there were several items that we deferred until later in the year as the goal was to have her ready for the Standing Mile in Texas and there was only so much time available.

Takes care

Shadowman

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Chip is still traveling with "34" with his expected eta home in a few hours.

Now as for the project as it unfolded this visit; I can share that there were several items that we deferred until later in the year as the goal was to have her ready for the Standing Mile in Texas and there was only so much time available.

Takes care

Shadowman

Well ... it only took GOD 6 days to create the universe. :lol

Aug 25, 2006
Well ... it only took GOD 6 days to create the universe. :lol

I do suspect that the days were longer then ...... I burn 12-15 hours a day typically 7 days a week and still find myself needing the 8th day.

Takes care

Shadowman

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I do suspect that the days were longer then ...... I burn 12-15 hours a day typically 7 days a week and still find myself needing the 8th day.

Takes care

Shadowman

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

dbackg

dbackg
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ

Takes care

Shadowman

Yes, and my theory is proven. You are Frankenstein the mad scientist. :rofl

You are very very sick .... in a good way.

Now you go to sleep. :sleep:

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Ray,

Soroush, Mullet, Apollo, yours truely, and a few other members will be back in Texas at the end of March to run the Mile. They offer a fine selection of the most expensive T-Shirts on the planet. The one I wish to acquire is about $40,000 more expensive than the low budget garment I left with the last time I was there. :ack

Chip

:rofl

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
It's obvious none of it is devoted to hand care.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Cool place to have #34. In great hands, despite what Frank says.:rofl

Aug 25, 2006
It's obvious none of it is devoted to hand care.

I am workinig on them...... or I should say.... working with them in what at times are the most awkward of situations and at the end of a 15 hour session we aka my hands and I are tired; very.

Maybe a pair of very cool gloves???

All the best

Shadowman