Senna

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Not the car, Ayrton Senna, extremely hard for me to believe its been 25 years today he passed.

More uplifting and downright enjoyable (note the shoes):

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I have a 91 NSX. I've watched that video a bunch of times. He nonchalantly strolls up in his penny loafers and drives the car outright balls to the wall.

Reactions: Vince H and Ed Sims

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
My favorite driver. He was it for me and was a big part of why I love to watch racing. Miss him even to this day.

Vince H

Reactions: Ed Sims

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
My favorite driver. He was it for me and was a big part of why I love to watch racing. Miss him even to this day.

Vince H
Vince knows I am a Senna fan for life as well!

Ed

Reactions: Vince H

GT0987

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 11, 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Love watching that right foot tap (as well as the shoes). A unique style for sure.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Noticed the NSX doesn't have posi-trac as only the left tire was spinning during his launch. Also noticed Senna is not smooth and jerks the wheel and pumps the gas pedal a lot. Considering coefficient of tire friction is a combination of tire angle (constantly jerking steering wheel left/right), acceleration/deceleration (pumping gas pedal), and speed, I would assume he is loosing a lot of tire friction through his driving technique. Not implying I could do better than he does in a race, but just an observation.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
The movie was amazing.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Cool video. He's got the tack at red line a ton and also buries the speedo on the last straight. Very cool.

QSS

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Very cool. He did have very interesting footwork.