Screw size clamshell latch

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
The plastic border that secures and surrounds the clamshell latch in the roof has had the screws wind their way out. I havent been able to track them down on the floor and was wondering if anyone knows the size of the screws that were supposed to be in there?

I did a search but didnt come up with anything. Thanks in advance
Steve

Aug 25, 2006
The plastic border that secures and surrounds the clamshell latch in the roof has had the screws wind their way out. I havent been able to track them down on the floor and was wondering if anyone knows the size of the screws that were supposed to be in there?

I did a search but didnt come up with anything. Thanks in advance
Steve

Steve

There are 3 screws that secure it as such you could remove a second and use it as a pattern to purchase another.

If you have any trouble let me know and I will gladly assist from this end.

Takes care

Shadowman

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Steve

There are 3 screws that secure it as such you could remove a second and use it as a pattern to purchase another.

If you have any trouble let me know and I will gladly assist from this end.

Takes care

Shadowman

I seems that I have have lost all three screws that hold the unit in place. Its sort of just hanging there.

Aug 25, 2006
I seems that I have have lost all three screws that hold the unit in place. Its sort of just hanging there.

No worries

Look and confirm that the 3 clips are still within the headliner opening and I will gladly get you sizes for the screws.

Please email me at;

shadowman@discovery-automotive.com

Takes care

Shadowman

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks again for the email, screws ordered and on the way.

Aug 25, 2006
Thanks again for the email, screws ordered and on the way.

You are welcome and it was my pleasure

All the best

Shadowman