Scottsdale area dinner - 12/16 ?

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Anyone in the Scottsdale / Phoenix area up for a FGT dinner on the 16th? I'll be in town. The 15th could work as well. Let me know if you are interested.

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Chip :bow normally handles the coordination of the dinner. I'm would think he will do it again. I'd be there. I look forward to it. :thumbsup

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Rich, I think Jason is seeing if anyone is around on December, 16th, vs the dinner that Chip has put together for who ever is attending Auction week.

Speaking of, hoping we can have a gathering again for Auction week.

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Correct, I am coming to town and just wanted to see if anyone was up for an impromptu meet.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Rich, I think Jason is seeing if anyone is around on December, 16th, vs the dinner that Chip has put together for who ever is attending Auction week. Speaking of, hoping we can have a gathering again for Auction week.

Spec,

Yes I will be hosting the 10th Annual Barrett Jackson dinner on Thursday night of auction week. I'm not sure yet if I'm free on the 16th of this month. I'll let you know ASAP.

Chip

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Cool! Sorry for the hijack Jason, hopefully you will be around again auction week like last year.

rsman

GT Owner
Jun 2, 2007
Chip any thought of bringing the dinner back to el chorro? Much better parking for the cars! Presumably the high cost of dinner that some complained about last time can easily be managed with a bit of direction to the restaurant. Cheers!