"Satin 7"

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Wow, what an awesome looking car. And some great photos too! Might one of them have made it into the calendar just by chance???

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
My only regret is the sacrifice of another red/white stripe car. lol. I can't imagine how you are going to top Satin 7 and Merkury 4, but I can't wait to see what's next. Camilo's number font is the best.

Last edited:

GTHunter

GT Owner
Feb 14, 2012
Houston, TX
Very Cool!

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
The rear fascia paint treatment is fantastic. Nicely done.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Thing of beauty...

FordGT4fun

just beautiful another piece of art thanks Camilo and GT Guys, the " Art cars" collection become bigger now its Nr 4 if i´m right

Pierre

Dolph

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2012
Ruston, LA
Can someone post pictures of the previous cars for the benefit of us people that have not seen them?

Dolph

GT Venum

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
so who owns Edition A?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
so who owns Edition A?

FlorIdaho Chris.

Dolph

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2012
Ruston, LA

Thanks. All 4 cars are absolutely beautiful, but then again, I have never seen an ugly FGT.

Dolph

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Great photos and another amazing collaboration. As mentioned by others, photos and indoor lighting don't begin to do justice to the car. Nice work, GT Guys Rich & Denis!!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
My only regret is the sacrifice of another red/white stripe car. lol. I can't imagine how you are going to top Satin 7 and Merkury 4, but I can't wait to see what's next. Camilo's number font is the best.

I felt the same way, but then I realized that these projects are having derivative benefit to owners of red cars. :thumbsup

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Schweeeeeet looking ride no doubt.:bow I wish I were the guy in Maryland getting the car:biggrin

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Maybe "Camilo Pardo Signature" Speedhut gauges will add value for those who are swapping. :wink

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Pretty damn nice, but how does one legitimately top Merkury 4? :confused

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Another nice color combo and mechanical custom . Keep them coming!

jdcohenmd

GT Owner
Jun 2, 2012
Rumson, NJ
Thanks for all the great comment. I am the lucky owner of Satin 7. I have wanted to acquire a Ford GT for some time. My wife and I saw two cars on the road one day and she said, "don't you want one of those, you should get it." Well that started the ball rolling. I was going to get a Heritage and started searching around. Then I stumbled upon Merkury 4 and was blown away. I contacted Rich to see if The GT Guys could duplicate it for me. He explained about the Camilo signature series and that Camilo had a concept for a different design. I always have wanted a Matte car, so when I heard the new design was Matte black with Mirrorchrome stripe in Gulf livery I was sold. I worked with Rich on the specs of the car, tossing around the whipple 4.0 vs the Heffner TT setup, carbon brakes, etc.. I read all the info on this forum, and decided on the TT setup with the Stillen/ AP brakes. I then let Rich work out all the other details. I worked with Camilo during the process on the design details, especially the rear end by flipping the paint to the mirror chrome along the natural cut line of the back end. Needless to say I love what I see in the photos. I was going to go to the unveiling on Monday, but my schedule did not permit it. I am glad that some of you have been able to see the car in person and appreciate you reactions to it. I can't wait to get it back in New Jersey and test her out. I want to take this time to thank Rich and Denis for their help, phenomenal execution, and doing a great job, Camilo for his vision and attention to detail, Bernie from BJ motors for a great sales transaction. I am looking forward to being a part of the great Ford GT community.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Awesome car and congratulations again! :cheers

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id