Saleen GT Wall Mount Group Purchase

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Did you guys notice the custom VIN plate on the bottom. Very nice touch. Mine is now hanging and I am very pleased.

My complemts to Saleen.

Yup. Mine's #741001.
If I'da known they were going to do that, I'da requested #1079 to match my car!:rofl

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
the vin's with our names is a nice touch--makes them special to just one owner !!!
i did not notice this on my damaged wall gt, but on this one, the rear tire is larger than the front--i think thats pretty cool

enjoy them

sam
#1451--------red/white

jkgt

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2006
Colorado
My table came today and is Cracked. It is a sad day in Colorado.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My table came today and is Cracked. It is a sad day in Colorado.

Serious bummer. :frown I am sure Saleen will do you right though.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
take plenty of pictures and call kyle
after what he has done for the wall gt's, i'm sure he will do the right thing

good luck

sam
#1451--------red/white

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
My table came yesterday and is perfect! The wall mount came today but since it is in a heavily armored case and I couldn't get it home from the shop without a different vehicle, I haven't opened it to look at the condition. However with the packaging provided I don't know how anything could have damaged it. I'll post a follow up manana.

A happy day in West Texas! :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
My table came yesterday and is perfect! The wall mount came today but since it is in a heavily armored case and I couldn't get it home from the shop without a different vehicle, I haven't opened it to look at the condition. However with the packaging provided I don't know how anything could have damaged it. I'll post a follow up manana.

A happy day in West Texas! :thumbsup

If that shipping crate has no damage - the wall mount is fine. Betcha good munny on it.

You'll be impressed with how well that sucker is secured inside there.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Came today, packed very carefully, hung the GT on the garage wall... all is well.:thumbsup
Using the crate to store the exwife. Have carefully wrapped her in bubble wrap, and put crate in the local deep freeze storage place. Have listed her kidneys on ebay.:lol :biggrin :rofl :biggrin :lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bony, don't forget the corneas. Skin for grafting is good too!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bony, don't forget the corneas. Skin for grafting is good too!

Ok, got the skin, but left the two 'evil' eyes, they are yours for the taking, anything for a FGT buddy.:biggrin :lol :biggrin

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Bony, Thanks for the laugh and smiles and the temptation to continue the body parts discussion.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bony, Thanks for the laugh and smiles and the temptation to continue the body parts discussion.

Hey Kirby, I also tossed in a bunch of fingers I have been collecting,... all cut off jag--fs that couldn't keep their paws off my gals...:willy :eek :willy