Registration - Ford GT National Rally IV

jkgt

GT Owner
Jul 16, 2006
Colorado
Dave,
I am sorry to say I can not make rally III. Too many things have come up and I have tried for the last month to make time, but just can not come up with the time. Bill please don't be too mad at me. I am sure you all will have a blast and will live Rally III through the site. Please post as many pictures as possible....

joe

Aug 25, 2006
Dave,
I am sorry to say I can not make rally III. Too many things have come up and I have tried for the last month to make time, but just can not come up with the time. Bill please don't be too mad at me. I am sure you all will have a blast and will live Rally III through the site. Please post as many pictures as possible....

joe

Pictures will follow however they will never convey the emotions experienced

You will be missed

Shadowman

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I sent in payment via pay pal and will fax the registration tomorrow (can't I scan and email it?)

Also count me in for the dinner Tuesday night. If you're planning on having the dinner at the Four Seasons itself you will be amazed at the quality of the food. Then again there are numerous killer restaurants close by.

I won't be staying at the hotel as I have a home in Austin, however it is a shack and I would rather not have any fellow GT owners come by. :frown

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
A large group of us will make the one-hour drive from Austen to College Station early Wednesday morning. Looking forward to it. :cheers

Chip

:eek :bs :lol

Not that the GT or it's drivers wouldn't be capable, but as I found out as I drove my GT from West Texas to Austin last Friday, small towns and traffic will lengthen that trip to at least 2 hours, my friend! :driving:

Spirit's Son

GT Owner
Jan 17, 2007
Bulverde, TX
I dont know of any covered or garaged parking outside of the University in the Bryan-College Station area.

But I may be able to find people with home garages or land to donate for a night's use.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Dave,

I am extremely disappointed that it currently appears I will not be able to attend the rally. Issues and family needs have conspired to keep my wife and myself from attending. I'm attempting to address the issues behind this decision but am not very confident at this point in time. Needless to say, this is very disappointing to me and it'll be the first one that I've missed.

Damn ...

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Sorry to hear that Jim. We'll miss you and your wife. I was going to bring another fifth of that Mad Monk stuff you enjoyed soooo much. Frank

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Rally 4

Dave: I will be sending in form and $ this weekend. Been very busy and have not been dilligent about listening to the forum. Great guys(and gals),good times, and a little bit of enjoyment in this troubled World. One Day at a Time! See ya'll in Texas! God Bless America and Bony :banana

UFO74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 17, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Registration and check in mail this morning.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Registration and check in mail this morning.

Bout time! :biggrin

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
Reservations made, form faxed and PayPal sent :banana Count us in for the optional Hennessey/Lonestar event :thumbsup

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Well I had 3 more days to do it but figured I better do it sooner rather than later :biggrin

Don't want the baby to come and me miss it...have a week left before its scheduled.

Anyway..paid online and faxed over the form this afternoon...see everyone there.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Done, but I'm still bitchin about the 30 mile drive from my house to the event, JK. Pm me if you are coming early. We can plan something with our local gang.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
paypal sent and reg form faxed.

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Just sent paypal for me and another owner. Paperwork to follow.

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
I dialed several times...fax wasn't going through....did you get it, Dave?

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Paid by CC a couple of days ago Dave - paperwork to follow by snail mail (retired my fax machine in favor of scanner and e-mail :lol).

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Fax number is no longer working....Is anyone else having this same problem?? I have paid by paypal so I guess I will just send the paperwork via mail....

Thanks,
Mark H.

DRIVEBY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 17, 2006
Las Vegas
Yes ... Fax is off or broke so I just mailed mine in today.

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Dave: My forms and check were mailed Mon AM. Did you receive it? Thanks, Richard S.:banana