RED GT with 20/22 I Forged rims

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
Inspired by 101, finally had some time to take some pic's, I love the deep dish rear, I have the short shifter- it's awesome. I also have the Ford Racing Headers & Muffler. Love the sound, not quite, but a blast and brings many smiles, you wont go unnoticed.

MG

Attachments

• FORD-GT-PORT.jpg
    FORD-GT-PORT.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_7753.jpg
    IMG_7753.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_7893.jpg
    IMG_7893.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_7933.jpg
    IMG_7933.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_7939.jpg
    IMG_7939.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
Few more;

Attachments

• IMG_7933.jpg
    IMG_7933.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_7905.jpg
    IMG_7905.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_7882.jpg
    IMG_7882.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 217
H

HHGT

These are some of the most beautiful pictures of the Red/Wht I have ever seen. All I can say is WOW!

PM Sent!!

funat50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 1, 2006
Greensboro NC - IOP, SC
Chrome for me.

Call me a redneck if you like but I prefer chrome wheels on my muscle cars. When I see 20/22's in black I cringe and wait for the thump and boom of PDiddy, JayZ, or 50 cents. Give me chrome wheels, Cragar mags, BSS, anything but gangstar thump accompanied with Guess Who or Zepplein rolling down the boulevard. :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Looks mean MG. I really like those wheels.

I may get an extra set of wheels next summer. Those sure look good!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Looks great, what size tires, what speed rating? How does the car handle?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Very nice! You have great taste!
I love the black with polished lips. It gives it a race look. I hope Vince hooked you up on the price. :biggrin

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Hay carumba! That looks awesome, and the photography is fantastic. Many congrats on a nice combo. Tire specs would be appreciated. :thumbsup

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Well done!

Enjoy!

Superb composition and photography also.

futuregtowner

Sep 16, 2006
SE Arizona
Phenomenal..............

You ever thought about becoming a professional photographer? If you are or you aren't, the picturers are incredible!!!

How about a 24" x 36" poster of:
Ford-Gt-Port and IMG. 7893? I'll pay you green money! Send me a price for each. Just fantastic photography!!!

The GT looks good, too.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Just a suggestion, but how about hosting your photos elsewhere and using IMG links so we can see them all at the same time without having to click on each one?

Nice photos!

BlackStorm

Sep 7, 2006
Houston, TX
Wow, great pictures!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Mgo427

Would you pahleeeze post a shot or two of your Ford Racing headers etc?!! :banana I'd like 2C how they look/clear/fit your car.
Also:
1) Did you run into any pblms of any kind during the install?
2) 'Noticed any heat related warping to whatever resulting from the install?
3) Did you find any portion of the completed system is now "too close" to something it SHOULDN'T be, or (God forbid) something "rattling" against something?
4) WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN knowing what you know now?

Thanks!!! (I'm "this close" to ordering up this setup from Dallas Mustang.)

E.P.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Looks great !! What tires are you running ?

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Would you pahleeeze post a shot or two of your Ford Racing headers etc?!! I'd like 2C how they look/clear/fit your car.
Also:
1) Did you run into any pblms of any kind during the install?
2) 'Noticed any heat related warping to whatever resulting from the install?
3) Did you find any portion of the completed system is now "too close" to something it SHOULDN'T be, or (God forbid) something "rattling" against something?
4) WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN knowing what you know now?

Hey E.P.,

I have this set-up** so I'll answer your questions. If you want to follow-up, PM me or open a new thread so we don't completely hijack MG0427's awesome wheel/car shots.

** CORRECTION: I have the Rear Exit Headers and I think MG0427 may have the Long Tube Headers and Muffler. My comments below apply to the Rear Exit Headers. Note that the Long Tube Headers will be quieter because they utilize a muffler of your choice (same flanges and output location as stock albeit no cats either.)

1. The header install is straightforward. It is somewhat easier to manuever the headers into place if you disassemble the halfshaft couplings. As a result you may consider to do the halfshaft bolt upgrade at the same time.

2. There will be a lot less heat with th headers than the stock exhaust and all of it is very low in th car. The headers come off the heads very low and continue back and UNDER the halfshafts and back out the bumper. As such, they are very low and very far away from any body/plastic panels. Also, for better or worse, the cats are completely eliminated so there's anothr heat source that is eliminated.

3. Absolutely not. The headers are VERY well thought out and ar of very high quality. Hey, what do you want for $4200?

4. The system is VERY loud when you are on it. The equivalent or even louder than completely open headers (seriously). That said, it can be driven at modest volume levels and it is very quiet in steady-state cruising.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Zlaatan

Oct 19, 2006
Wow, WOW and WOW!!! :willy :banana

One of the best lokking cars I've ever seen!!

Do you have any high res versions??

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
Thanks Guy,

Yes I am photographer, I do High End Wedding in NJ/NYC, I am slowly building a Exotic Car Portfolio, I want to combine my two hobby together. Anyone in my area, with a GT or any exotic car please pm me, I may want photograph your car for my portfolio, I would share the pic with the owner.

I will look into prints, I have my own lab and can print up to 20x30, for those seriously interested pm, I will work out a price, for the custom printing on Kodak Archive paper and mount on to Gator board, and shipping.

Thanks again, will try and do some soon.

MG