Rear Bumper Delete H pipe options?

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Looking to finally do the RBD but can't find many (and?) H pipe options that are short. I currently have a Hennessey that I love but I am suspect it could be cut to fit well in a short format. Cooltech had some but are out. Any others I am missing?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
You have an option now to go for the high exit exhaust also. The GT Guys have a kit. Shadowman did mine.

Ed

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Heffner makes a beautiful H pipe for bumper delete cars. That's what I have on my solid black.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The high exit exhaust with bumper delete.

Ed

Attachments

• DSC05072.JPG
    DSC05072.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 152

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Capture.JPG

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
I really love the high exhaust solution (a la GT40), but unfortunately there is zero chance to get it registered in europe (completely getting rid of the exhaust is a no-go) ...

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
I don't believe the Heffner is made anymore. Since I want the "normal" exit area I am left with no options!

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
There are always options.... Just need to get it to a shop that can fabricate something up for you. Wish you were closer because I know Kevin at M2K Motorsports could make it happen.

Mark H.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I have the short Heffner with the CDC bumper delete. While slightly cleaner looking than the all mesh, I would today, use the all mesh like the GT guys (didn't exist when I got mine in 2008).

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/ford-gt-sweet-ass-bumper-delete-package

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Hey Jason. Nows the time for the long tube headers!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I don't believe the Heffner is made anymore. Since I want the "normal" exit area I am left with no options!

Heffner has both delete and through the bumper made to order

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Thanks guys! Looks like I have a few options.